The Ultimate Battles

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, Sep 30, 2001.

1. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I've been pondering these questions for some time (about 6 minutes, actually), and I could use your opinions.
    Who would win the following duels, and why:

1. Oolong vs. Puar (did I spell that right?)
    2. Emperor Pilaf vs. Master Roshi's Turtle
    3. Namek's Guru vs. Kami
    4. Capsule Corp. vs. Microsoft Corp. (just had to throw that in for a laugh)
    5. Bulma vs. Chichi

Just throw out some illogical ramblings here, people. There's not really any point to the duels beyond humour.

------------------
    SUPER NOVA GOES POP!

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Round 1: I seriously hope that Oolong would beat the hell out of Puar. Puar annoys the hell out of me!!! I mean, I was watching Evil Dead 2, and almost everyone/everything that was possessed reminded me of Puar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Round 2: I'd have to go with Roshi's turtle on this one. It would be different though if it were Pilaf's henchmen vs Roshi's turtle. I just think that Pilaf relies too much on traps....and if this is tournament style, then that wouldn't be allowed.

Round 3: Hmmm, Kami for sure. He pulled some awesome fighting techniques against Garlic Jr. in the Dead Zone movie. Guru doesn't seem like the fighting type, plus he's probably 2 times older than Kami.

Round 4: Capsule Corp would beat the hell out of Microsoft. Dr. Briefs is much cooler than Bill Gates, and plus later on the company is run by Trunks(Trunks would just blast MS to bits).

Round 5: Chi Chi is the strongest woman in the world(until 18 shows up anyways). So Bulma stands no chance against Chi Chi's wrath.