RPG Requests Their Last Hope

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lestatslover666, Jul 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lestatslover666

Lestatslover666 New Member

Plot:
    Mortals have longed feared that existence of vampires, werewolves, and other types of demons. Now they have found out that they are not only a tale thats in a book. That they are real. They thought that the humans would fear them. But in the end they were the ones living in fear.

It's the year 3000 and the mortals that have known of the vampires existence for 2 years. They have hunted all of their kind. They have killed them one by one. The elders of each group have voted and decided that it is
    time to go into hiding. But the young ones among each group, do not agree. They have watched their loved ones be slaughtered by these mortals, but none of them wanted to anger the elders so the kept their mouths shut.
    But one girl named Tremere came to the elders asking for a chance to fight back againest the mortals. Finally the elders agreed to it. Tremere took a group of volenteers to go look for the legendary mortals that were said to
    fight for all of their kind. They all hoped that finding these mortals were restore their freedom among them all and they also hoped it would set peace among the mortals and themselfs.

Rules:

1) There is only two characters aloud for each person. Unless I give you permission to have more.
    2) There must be 3 people for each group I mention. If this rp is adopted I will list them.
    3) When writing your part of the rp you must use past tense.
    4) I will write more rules later, if the RP is adopted.

2. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

I hope one of the Mods Adopts this. Cuz i might consider joining. It sounds cool!

3. Fushigi Rockna

Don't like the idea. sorry. rejected.

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Rejected on the grounds that it is too similar to RPGs already in play where these creatures are available. A valiant effort, though.

--MT

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I am in complete agreement with Meaikoh. Rejected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.