I Made This ThePathsofEve

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by !##NULL##!, Jan 1, 2001.

1. !##NULL##!

!##NULL##! Guest

ThePathsofEveThePathsofEve

Attached Files:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

This is a three-piece canvas work. And the colours do go together but thats my camera's flash fault. I decided to go sort of abstract for my second year art class in Uni. My critique went a bit bad because people got this whole other impression from it than I was thinking for it. lol.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

ak! wow. this looks amazing ser. it must be HUGE!. what is the idea behind it exactly? it's looks like a really interesting idea

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, my ideas are too perplexed for even myself :( I was trying to show how out from Adam came Eve, and how she had two paths she could have followed, evil towards bondage and good towards freedom and truth. If I go deeper into this I was just trying to show decisions and the path Eve chose wasn't the path the New Eve chose. My class took it a totally different way. The girls saw it as this feministic thing where Eve was a Dominatrix over Adam at her feet and the whole image looked like a fallopian tube. They wouldnt even hear me out and I just like said 'Okay, I understand. I didnt see it as that, but I guess its open for interpretation.' Later the prof came to me and apologized for that critique.. it was interesting.