Food Things you can't stomach.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chance, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Any food in particular you just can't stomach? It don't taste right to you, or you just plain out don't like it?

Heh, I hate all forms of condiments, I loathe mosty veggies and I can't even get into my distaste for pizza and italian food.

Edit: Wow..Totally posted this in the wrong area. *baps self*

Saber Edit:
    I kinda noticed :p

2. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

well it will soon be moved lol. As for not liking Italian food... SHAME ON YOU! if it were because of heart burn or stomach ache fine but if you plain out dont like it SHAMe SHAME SHAME! hmmm im italian *glares at Chance* so I basically like all foods that i can digest *which is the reason im fat! lol*. Like a teacher of mine always said : "Im not going to deny my stomach something good just based on moral grounds or because of whats in it..." anyways love ya Chance *such a hot name change!* and this should be moved pretty soon as it is in the like OPPOSITE forum for this lol

3. Chance

^^ What can I say? I just don't like Italian food. Like, I'm not a noodle fan, and alot of its pasta. And I really hate pizza, it's so blah. Like, I'm all pizza'd out for a while.

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I can't eat hot cheese alone. If I eat like cold cheese, that's fine, I can eat that but if its hot and meltly like, unless its mixed with something else and I can't really taste it, my stomach will just turn upside down. I just don't like hot cheese for some really weird reason.

5. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

If it's mushy, there is a chance I will not like it. If it's cold and mushy, then that's even worse (in a lot of cases). Runny eggs, regardless of temperature, soggy bread and cookies dunked in milk are some things most definatly not on my list. Between the way it feels in my mouth and the sound it makes as I eat it, ug.
    I even keep my milk and cereal in seperate containers at all times.
    *shrugs*
    I think I got it when I ate a bowl of way-too-mushy Fruity Pebbles when I was before 10.
    *recalls a distorted look of sickness spreading across my face*.

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Working in food production *has* opened my mind somewhat, but there are a number of things I simply cannot bring myself to enjoy. However, to me nothing is more disgusting than creamed vegetables, of *any* kind. Even the sight of them is just... wrong somehow. They make me gag at just the thought of eating them.

Edit: The exception to this is creamed corn, which I'm actually a big fan of. :p But creamed peas, carrots, anything else is just... yuck.

7. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Creamed corn is high on my list as well, however at the top of my "omfg gonna yak" list is water chestnut. That small, white, crunchy, disk of death. I hate them. Had some bad chinese when I was younger and my parents, being parents, made me eat it all and I almost gagged on all the nasty little SOBs.

I love nuts of all kinds, but water chestnut is a nasty, moist, disturbingly crunchy, little thing. Yuk and double yuk.

[baps Chance on the noggin']

How dare you hate Italian food. I am aghast~

~W

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I hate creamed corn and peas. Well not peas completely. It has to be inside something. I can eat them on top of a salad though. I am not sure of pea pods though.

I also don't like mixed vegetables that have an over abundance of carrots. I don't like cooked carrots if they are not mixed within something.

I also not found of hot dogs. There to plain. There is no seasoning or anything. I can eat a corn dog fine but not a hot dog. Give me a polish or brat any day.

Anther thing is fish. I eat fish sticks fine but there hasn't been a chance to eat fresh fish in the middle of the continent.

I have been better at trying food even if it isn’t so fresh. Like sushi at the buffet house. I live dangerously.

Water chestnuts belong in spinach dip only. They are good that way.

9. Chance

*whimpers* Look, I don't like pasta. Geez.. >.> And water chestnuts are bad. Sooo..Bad...*shudders*

Ketchup, my true enemy and milk in coffee as opposed to creamer..That's just wrong. Morally wrong. ;(

I don't like poptarts or peanut butter or peeps. And I think I hate peas as well..Haven't eaten them in forever.

*glances* Yeah, apparently I hate foods that start with a 'P'. Odd.