Recreation Think Before Posting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BakaMattSu, Jan 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

What I'm trying to say here is, please try and keep the boards meaningful...

Nobody really gets anything out of a "hehe, that's cool" post. Not that expressing your opinion is outlawed - just make sure there's some actual filling on your posts, and not just a one-liner that contributes nothing to the subject at hand.

Because, it does get annoying to wade through a topic full of pointless SPAM like that...

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

A repeat request.

If you're spamming (you know who you are, if you are), do the right thing and just quit.

Boards.jp's purpose is meaningful or interesting discussions, conversations, or anything more along that line.

It is NOT an advertising board.
    It is NOT your personal chat board.
    It is NOT a posting race.

So, please keep that in mind before you hit the post button. We will crack down on you if you violate this trust.

Arcueid and Bloodberry have joined the fold of Misc. Their word is law here now, so respect that. Or answer to me. :p (or Cloud will rain his final judgement down.)

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I know its called Recreation, but that doesn't mean you should spam it! You better watch out, or you will wave this forum bye bye..

I'll leave this thread open for comments or questions, nothing else..

Have fun..

4. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

JA!! ^.^
    Thank you Zanza!
    Guys, this is a genreal thread, but PLEASE make topics that at least a) are intelligent
    b) matter
    c) aren't wasting space.

Thanks to Zanza again, our fave mod! ^_^

5. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

Oh, and please, learn to use proper English. 'U', 'R', and 'Y' are not words. They are letters. If you don't want to sound like a moron, spell things correctly, punctuate your sentences, and make sure you have something resembling a point before you post. Thanks in advance.

- Ark

6. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I do dance of agreement.
    Remember that this applies not only to misc, but to all of the boards here. Read all the required reading, and don't complain if your *** is moderated. You deserved it.

7. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Few more bits of advice to general users:

-You need not pay attention to anyone spouting board rules or guidelines if they don't have a Mod or Admin tag.
    -Please refrain from giving out rules or guidelines if you do not have one of these tags. If you wish to help, feel free to point to where these can be read, but don't act with authority if it has not been appointed to you.

-If you feel a moderator is treating you unfairly or with or without reason, feel free to report this to one with greater authority (one fo the Admins)

8. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

*claps*
    THANK YOU ARK.

I know I'm bringing up an old post here, but I needed to quote this. Seriously. If I see garbled English like THAT I think everyone with a brain gets annoyed. I don't care about spelling mistakes or if grammar is a little off, my English is sometimes lacking too, but please, please no "so wut man i dunt care y r u evn tryn" and so on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.