RPG Archives Thinking of making a Final Fantasy 9 RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Nov 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I love Blank...and i have a question:
    Is There something missing from Eiko's clothes? or is (___) showing?~?!? [​IMG]

2. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

That's a common thought, it seems. I remember having this discussion with BakaMattSu, That Guy! and TamaKameKami when the game first came out. If you look (and aren't colour-blind), you will notice a difference in colouration between Eiko's clothes and her skin. She seems to be wearing some sort of pink tights that are exposed by her half-pantaloons.
    I think it might be cool if we had all Tantalus characters, but I'll make it work either way. That's the beauty of having no life ... you can think of millions of RPG plots in your spare time.
    Anyway, I ask once again for all interested players to speak up and name their character.

------------------
    DAMN IT! I'VE CHANGED AGAIN!

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Well, Zanshi, from my understanding, this seems to be the list we've got:

Meaikoh - Garnet
    BakaMatt - Steiner
    Skuld - Eiko
    Tama - Zidane
    Amada - Blank

BakaMattSu
    ------------------------
    "I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad."
    -Jack Handey

4. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

That's just plasmic, y'alls.
    Now, let any who have a problem with this roster (be it character choice, the desire to drop out, or the desire to join), may he/she/it/they speak now or forever hold there peace.

We shall begin the game on Sunday.

------------------
    DAMN IT! I'VE CHANGED AGAIN!

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

This should work well, at least all these peaple can work with tantarus in some ways (love spelling tantalus tantarus since I found a song with an r instead of an l)

------------------
    I know that you know that I know that you know that I know you know, but do you know?

6. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Here's a little info for the game ...

1. The time period - around Disc 4 (just before you go to the last area)

2. Why the group is together - You're all in training to take on Kuja

3. Who else is involved - as you might have expected, some NPC's (non-player characters, if you didn't know the term) are Vivi, Quina, Amarant, Freya, Baku, Cid, and the Tantalus gang. There will be other characters, of course. Look for your allies in unlikely places ...

Now, I'm sorry to have to say this, but we will not be able to start this game tomorrow, as I had originally planned. I'm not going to have access to a computer for the better part of the day (I'm leaving this hell-hole for a while [​IMG]), so I can't start things up properly.
    While I'm thinking of it, I apologize in advance for any errors in plot consistency I make with the video game. Don't keep your hopes up too high, I am human, you know, and therefore can make mistakes ... Well, semi-human, anyway ...

------------------
    I am not a crook. I've earned everything I've got!

7. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Well, HAI! When does it start? Start when, it does? (Is attempting a Zorn & Thorn attitude)

------------------
    Mwuahahahaha! THe 3vil Hampster/Fruitfly Conglomerate is upon us! Can you hide from them?

8. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

NANI!!!???

I said a while back that I'll be Vivi, and still want to be [​IMG]. (that's why there's a huge **** pic of him)

9. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Oops...dunno how I missed it...prolly because it's in-between all those pics...

That guy! - Vivi

BaaaaaaakaaaaaaaMattSu...

10. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Well, I know I said I'd have it up and running by now, but there has been a slight delay. We shall begin presently ...
    I'm also going to start a new thread for out-of-game discussion. This one's gotten a little long, what with all the pictures and all.

------------------
    SOMEBODY'S GOTTA FEEL THIS!

[This message has been edited by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61 (edited 12-04-2001).]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.