Neon Genesis Evangelion This is the NGE forum

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by UrashimaKeitaro, Oct 15, 2002.

1. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

Hello everyone. Welcome to the the Neon Genesis Evangelion forum. I hope we can all have some good discussions of this great series.

In keeping with the general rules of M2A, please stay on topic, and keep things generally clean. General 'chat' topics are in Miscellaneous.

-UK

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

The best way to get rid of those: Sticky a "What's your favorite character" thread, and merge all the rest together to make one big stickied favorite thread, people can't really make another one since they'll always see it at the top of the threads.

3. whaddadumsheet

whaddadumsheet New Member

ive always wondrd this...ive herd the stories, red the mags, asked the guys, and seached the otakus, WHY THE HECK DID THE SERIES GET ALL SCREWY AT THE END!?! all the sources told me diffrent things

4. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

The reason that it got "screwy" at the end was that Anno wanted to make a series that explored the mind. He didn't want a normal giant-robot series. If you are talking about the last two episodes it was that they very little money left.

Interesting tidbit at the begining of End of Evangelion the hand written letters are death-threats

5. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

I remember reading somthing about that. yea..now that it comes back the death threat letters were from upset fans because of how it turned out the way it did