Art (this is what its all about) atlast..

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by child of sin, May 29, 2007.

1. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

hey, how are you guys? that was ages ago ^^; i really didnt mean to disappear like this, i even didnt make it for the calendar..

well its all about my brain's true form! im no longer talk free and a man of blue and pain! talking like that doesn't mean im not in pain now..but i must get through somehow.

i admit iv been addicted to this but i just couldn't help it, even all of my strange drawings used to be dedicated to her, leaving you all in a state of "what the **** with this guy?" im sorry if i was so cold or if i didnt say enough info..
    things are over now, im not sure im glad or not but i just want to get out this phase ASAP. ill try to have some peace and to quit this grieveness.

pls know that iv been totally carried away by my worries of this and i got overflew with unusual life matters!!!1 , id like to thank the ppl who always visit and see my art posts even with all of the my careless behavior.. so i thought that they deserved some explanation ..i wish you dont mind me guys.

thanx for reading this.
    c.o.s

2. Alchemy_Dude

Alchemy_Dude is addicted to bad ideas.

Nice to see you back, COS! Bring on the art!

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

No problem C.O.S. I love your work as User18 said. Take care of yourself.