Fan Art This Is Why You Should Never Let Me Get Bored...

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Dante, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Dante

Dante New Member

I'm not sure... what to think of this picture. o_O Before you waste your time looking, I got bored last night and this morning and ended up drawing pictures of mini-super-deformed (very poorly done) Leaf Nin (from the anime/manga Naruto). It started off as just Hayate, the nameless Anbu woman (who I'm calling Kunoichi for now), and Genma.. but then I slowly started adding in more. I ended up with Hayate, Kunoichi, Genma, Gai, Raidou, Iwashi, Shizune, Kakashi, Anko, Asuma, Kurenai and Ibiki. A lot of them aren't that good, and yes, I DID get VERY fed up trying to draw that damn vest almost every time ;P (Which is why I didn't have Kurenai in her outfit where she's wearing one). But, anyways... don't expect anything extravagant. I'll post the picture first, then after that, I'll be posting a picture with the names. (For those of you who don't know some of the characters that I mentioned, since I know some of them won't be known to you: (NOTE: SOME SPOILERS WILL BE COMING UP IN THIS, SO DON'T READ IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO AND IF YOU DO DON'T COME CRYING TO ME! >:[)

Hayate was the first Chuunin Examiner, in the Preliminaries who was killed by Baki, the Sand Jounin; Hayate had a bad cough. Genma was the Examiner that replaced him and later fought Baki. Raidou was the Jounin at the Hokage's side during the finals of the Chuunin Trials who has what looks like acid-burns on his face. We also see him later on in a Jounin-Group with Shizune (Tsunade's partner), Genma, and Iwashi (Iwashi's only appearance, that I remember). Although I support the pairing of HayatexGenma, after some observation I believe Hayate and the nameless Anbu woman (who we see thrice; she found Hayate's body, was seen at the memorial looking at his name when Leaf was attacked, and later brought flowers for Hayate before the Third's ceremony) had some kind of relationship. Buuuut, that's just me. ;)

Anyways, here it is... (Yes, it is very big :p)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/AmonSena/LeafNin.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/AmonSena/LeafNinNames.jpg

[EDIT]Yes, I know, it's a VERY cruddy/crappy/bad scan.. maybe some time I'll try and fix that. ;P[/EDIT]

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

That's quite cool! Considering how much Naruto I've seen though, I've met next to none of these characters so far. *cries* Damn you T_T.

They're well-drawn, though I can see where you got annoyed. The hands could use just an eensy bit of work, but since they're all chibi-afied, it's all good.

--MT

3. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

wow. those are really nice pictures! kurenai looks a little wierd though... but i still love it!

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I wondered why Shizune was there but then I read since she was in a Konoha jounin group you added her. I'd give the drawing more shading, but you put a lot of effort into drawings all these shinobi. good work ^___^... oh and I also clicked on the images before wasting my time reading your ramble :p

5. Feena

Feena New Member

Hey! Good to see ya posting a drawing, haven't seen anything from you in a while. This is pretty cool, good God - I know nothing about Naruto though :( . Anyways, nice job on the expressions, as usual.

6. Insane_Phantasy

Insane_Phantasy New Member

Hey these pics are great! I love the look of em, kinda cheebish but kinda not. anyway I am a huge fan of naruto and I would defintely like to see more...maybe you should be board more often no?

7. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

If you've ever seen the miniseries "Mini-Pato", that's what these reminded me of. It's a very nice style of artwork which, as was mentioned before, isn't quite chibi, but it's still what I'd consider SD. I love Genma's expression. :p

8. TheGreatShinobi

TheGreatShinobi New Member

hey those are good drawings i cant draw like that it just doesnt work out for me but i can draw good but when i draw one charecter it takes at least like two hours but they turn out great because i put detail and every thing in it and it looks better than what you drew( i realy mean no offence) ;) (i never drew that many characters in one page before to i just cant handle it :blush2: )i tried once :eek: )

hey dante how did you get that avatar?

9. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Thats pretty good, I like it. Just some advice, try shading more, it makes it look much better and detailed. But hey, its your drawing, you dont have to. :) Other than that, its great. Its funny how they are all crammed in there. Their expressions are great! I think how you drew Gai was hillarious. You are a good artist. I hope to see more.

10. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

I think you did a really nice job here :) I'll have to show you mine sometime, til then keep up the good work

~SWEET ASUKA~