This Show Rocks

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by username, May 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

^_~

another kewl character from RK was Sano's father Kamishimoemon...in almost all aspects he exactly like Sano...

2. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

yes he was! My reaction to him was the same as my reaction to Sano and i didn't even notice hehe

3. Hitokiri_Gensai

it surpised me that he still had family...actually Sagara Souzou did something similar when he joined teh Sekihoutai. his real name was Koshima Shirou. he was not of the Samurai class but of a rich and powerful family. he left them to become part of the Sekihoutai. *he had a wife and family* when the Sekihoutai was disgraced he was beheaded at the age of 29. he did however get the Ishin Shishi to get rid of the class system.

4. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

He did have quite an effect though. Getting rid of classes was only the beginning.

Btw, Did his family ever see him again? Before he died? Wonder what his kids must have thought of him? -_- I mean, back then, its not like women had rights. You needed a man in the family.

5. Hitokiri_Gensai

thats a good question...well technically he died as a traitor so i imagine his family'd life wasnt so good...

6. shohen

shohen New Member

My favorite charector is sanoske sigara

7. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Sagara Sanosuke. Sorry, spelling drives me crazy! :dizzy2:

If my dad ran off and was named a traitor and beheaded, I dunno... o_0 I doubt the poor kids even lived to grow up, unless they moved in with somebody, since they were quite wealthy.

8. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

if i was his daughter i would learn swordmanship to the farthest level i could and clear his name when i was older and wiser and a good swordsman...if i knew the truth that my father wasn't a traitor i would steak my life on proving his innocence...i hate when people are wrongly accused for things that they did not do...ACK off topic sorry...Kenshin is a very good developed show with very intrigueing chacrters and each one ahs a unique past that catches your interest and admiration...

9. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Im glad you have taste in the art of the Samurai *sorry to get so dramatical Im just pleased to hear that Rurouni Kenshin's becomig more popular everyday!

my fav character is Kenshin Himura. he's so strong and lives to protect the weak from opresion and he lives his days as normally as the can and he allways brings the best in ppl.

+ he's kinnda cute

10. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Try reading more posts by DistantSamurai..

If you know its off topic, then why are you doing it??

OK, end of this 'cool' chapter, we have another maybe 3 threads about whats is your favorite character.. pick anyone you want, but as long as its not the oldest, it will get locked..

Have a nice day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.