RPG Archives Through The Veil-In Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Athena, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

The battle against the Evil King's Troops has been raging and, for the moment, has come to a stand still. The allies have taken this time to confer with each other and come up with a plan. Novena's King and Neo-Novena's King have called their sons to carry out a secret mission.

OOC: Reminder, please remember to turn off sigs before posting.

2. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

King Yosho was walking down the hall with his son Okashii , leading him to the dining hall where they would meet his friend, the King of Neo-Novena, and his son, where they would tell them about the secret mission they had devised. "Father, is there anymore you can tell me?", Okashii had asked. "No my son, I can't. Just wait to get to the dining hall, everything will be made clear", King Yosho replied. They entered the dining hall where their friends were waiting. King Yosho walked over to his friend, "Its time, my old friend."

3. Warsaw Pact

Warsaw Pact New Member

I stand near a broken crate. It looks like an enemy crate but damaged badly. My enemies may be near but then again it could be bandits. It does not matter. Either will die by my blade.

4. Rane

Rane New Member

Dust bunnies were truly little devils, Cove realized as she swept through the corners of the castle no one has bothered to clean in decades. Several steps away from her, King Yosho and his son walked into the dining hall. Behind them, the doors closed.

Cove was not a servant to be overcome by curiosity, and in her simple mind, a closed door meant privacy. She would leave the king alone, yes, whatever he was up to, but she could not help shake off the feeling that something big was about to happen.

"Cove?"

The servant finished sweeping and turned to the council member standing before her. She bowed, as she was taught too, albeit very clumsily.

The gaunt man looked toward the closed doors and nodded at Cove. "Go in and listen to them, Cove. Tell me, when I next come to you, what our king and the king of Neo-Novena are scheming." With a sweep of his robe he was gone, with Cove still holding her head down, frozen in position. When the last sounds of his footsteps vanished, she jumped to her feet and sprang toward the dining hall, her broom in hand.

OOC : according to the rules, turns are supposed to be assigned...I'm confused.

5. Athena

Selenity looked up as King Yosho and his son walked in. She looked over at the King of Neo-Novena as he said, "Yes it is time my friend. This girl will be their guide." He motioned for her to step forward as a knowing look passed between the two Kings.

Selenity stepped foward and nodded her head respectfully to the Kings and their sons. She wondered if their sons would be up for the mission... the mission to free Lovena and in doing so... freeing their own countries.

6. Warsaw Pact

Warsaw Pact New Member

I continues to walk on. Hopeing to find someone to fight. I hear a noise. Sounds like someone running away. Was a found? I chased the person but I soon realize I was deep in enemt terratory. I decided to leave while I could. I would stay near the border.

7. Raphael

Raphael New Member

In the opposite corner of the room the prince of Neo-Novena was fencing with a practice dummy, his right hand tied behind his back. As the Kind and prince of Novena entered he let out a whoop and decapitated the dummy.

"Okashii! Over here," he cried, waving the sword in the air. As the majority of the hall glared at him, he strolled grinning over to the younger man. "They still haven't told me what we have to do, so I was, uh, honing my skills." He paused. "Could you untie me, this thing is fething uncomfortable?"

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Okashii had trailed his father into the room, gaze distant. The trip had been on his mind since he'd been told about it. He'd been told nothing of the one who'd be leading him and the Prince of Neo-Novena. Even as the thought came to his mind, his blue-gray gaze finally shifted to look the girl who'd stepped forward, from head to toe before a voice crying his name caught his attention.

He swung around to face the voice, and a grin spread across his features upon seeing his good friend, Prince Raphael, Prince of Neo-Novena, heading to him from where'd he'd been training in the corner.

He grinned even as he stepped around behind the other prince to untie his bound right hand, struggling with the knots for a moment before sighing and sliding the slim dagger he carried, gently sliding the blade under the edge of the rope and pulling away, the rope slicing easily on the diamond edge dagger(very sharp edge).

His friend now free, he stepped forward to stand at Prince Raphael's side. Almost as though he were copying his friend, he was dressed in an outfit made for travel, rather than looks, his done in black pants and a deep blue top, his own brown hair pulled back in a tight pony tail to keep it out of his cloudy gray-blue eyes.

Even though the other prince was older than the young Prince of Novena, they were still good pals and absently Okashii nudged Raphaels sholder with his, though he was a little lower on the other males arm, accouting for his height difference, and motioned with a nod of his head toward the girl who was to guide them,"Ever heard that a female would guide us Raphael? She must know the land we must pass through. I hope she doesn't hinder things ne? We're both fast on our feet. And your a strong swordsman. I'm getting better at staff work, but I'd rather have learned to weild a sword."

Almost absently, a slim, tanned and work roughened hand passed over the hilt of the sword he carried at all times with him. He would carry it more often now since he planned to have Raphael teach him more while they traveled and he ofcourse would have his staff at his side. After a pause, he spoke up again,"We will be taking horses right? Not that I'm against walking, but I would see horses as a faster way to travel."

9. Raphael

Raphael New Member

"Faster, and more stylish," quipped the prince, rolling his shoulder. "Ladies can never resist a man on horseback." He grinned at the younger man, then walked to a nearby bench and sat down.

"To be honest with you Okashii, I haven't a clue what we're doing, where we're going, or, up to now, who's coming along. My father doesn't tend to fill me in on matters as delicate as these." Raphael shrugged. "Guess he doesn't need my counsel."

"But really, I don't care who we'll be following. Be it that girl, or an Avatar of the Almighty, I just want see some action." Raphael leaned close to Okashii and spoke his next words softly in the princes ear. "Besides, it'd be nice to have a female along, ne?"

10. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Okashii had ofcourse, followed close to Raphaels heels when the other Prince had moved to sit down and had settled beside him, silent even as the other spoke.

He finally spoke up, cheeks flaming faintly with red. Okashii might be a 19 year old Prince. But he'd come from a slightly sheltered type of setting where he did more training than anything else and he blinked owlishly at Raphael,"Why would it be nice to have a female along? I hear all they do is scream at every little thing and they only get in the way..."

He raised a curled hand up to his mouth, coughing faintly, head lowered slightly to hide the faint red before he spoke again, tone more serious,"I was able to hear some of what was said. Our fathers are sending us to save the Princess. Ya know the whole legend don't you? About the princess who was put under a spell and imprisoned in a tower? Thats who we have to go free. Shes to help us fight the King of Toran."

11. Athena

"Yes we will be taking horses for part of the way." Selenity answered, then added, "And no, i am not the type of female that screams her head off at every little thing."

Selenity then turned to the two Kings and said, "I will go and prepare the horses and await for your sons at the stable."

With that said Selenity headed out the grand doors and came across a servant girl, who seemed to have been spying. Selenity shook her head and said, after a moment of consideration, "I can't risk you telling others what has been said. You will have to come with us. Follow me."

The King of Neo-Novena looked at the two princes. He knew that they would do well. He looked at the King of Novena wondering what he thought as well.

12. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Alita adjusted her blue cape, awaiting out by the stables for her friend Selenity to arrive. The scent which the stables contained wasn't nearly as bad as those of a peasent or a noble men. It was unfathomably clean for what it was, as if every hour it was cleaned. Her horse back home would surely be appreciative of such a thing, but Alita had decided not to bring her along for the dangers the journey would bring. After leaving her town under the protection of a different sorcerer, she left to travel with Slenity. She knew that Selenity was speacil, and she was aware of the fact that this quest which they were beginning to commence would be difficult.

The wind blew through her long white hair while she adjusted her cape.
    <I have hopes of these Prince's being cute, brave, and courageous, though I would bet Selenity is probably to good for both of them.> Alita thought to herself giggling. She hoped that her friend had already proved to the Prince's that she took this quest seriousley, and not as a sterotypical "Damsel-In-Distress". Alita felt the same way and hoped the that it was to be a sucess. She wanted to prove herself as a sorceress to others of the high magical council and perphaps be honored in some manner. Even if that being the mention and rememberance of her name every once in a while from many people in different places around the continent.

The sun felt ever so wonderful as Alita peered into the clear blue sky. The many trees, mountains, and other land forms looked so extremely serene, that she was sure that she could soon fall asleep, dreaming about embracing a special someone that was close to her. She wondered who else, besides the apparant three, would be joining them on there quest. She knew that they sometime might pass a warrior who would join there party and fight with them through there many battles, as the stories and tales would say.

By this time Alita was wondering what was taking so long. She had been waiting for at least a good, solid half an hour and had seen not sign of anyone. Turning to one of the chestnut colored horses, she began to speak.
    "And this whole time, you're the only one here I could talk to." she told the horse bluntly. The large, oval shaped eyes peered up at her light skinned face. In her eyes, the horse seemed innocent, and warm. When these feelings overtook her mind at the sight of him, she simply smiled and rubbed his nuzzle. "Don't worry, you won't get hurt, I will protect you along with the others...that is if we ever leave." she told the horse, trying to be comforting. <You're talking to a horse Alita, get a grip. Are you really that lonely?> she asked herself in her mind.

As she asked herself this, thoughts of her dying parents grew vivid in her minds. She missed them so dearly, and could easily remember that long spell in which she was alone and friendless. Alita sighed deeply at the thought of this. She was so glad she was where she was know, not alone and not without someone to help her through her troubles. She had a lot of things on her mind.

13. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

King Yosho looked at the two princes and smiled. "You two better do as she says." he said to them. "Remember all that you have learned and you shall do well." He then sighed. "You two are the only ones who can save the princess and bring our world back to peace" he thought. Then he looked up. "You two better get on your way. You have a long and harduous journey ahead of you and i know you will do fine."

14. Rane

Rane New Member

Once more Cove Eladelsi found herself returning to the dull task of sweeping, but now, her mind was no longer on the task at hand.

Hiding, Cove had heard and seen everything that went on between King Yosho and the other kingdom's people, but of all those, the one named Selenity gave Cove the cause to shudder. There just was something different about her...not evil, but different from normal people.

Cove made her trek down the stairs and into the stables. It was time to groom the horses, and perhaps feed them, if the stable master forgot.

She heard the voice first. "Don't worry, you won't get hurt, I will protect you along with the others...that is if we ever leave." Then, from behind a chestnut colored horse immerged a woman shrouded in a blue cape.

Cove stiffened abruptly. This one was different, too. As though commanded by an unfathomable power, Cove ducked behind a wall as the sound of footsteps clattered down the stairs. Somewhere in her mind, she heard a calling of sorts.

Follow -

15. Warsaw Pact

Warsaw Pact New Member

As Korey was continuing on he found a group of 3 people. They looked like poor warriors so he decided to talk to them.

"You know where some soldiers of Novena? I have a score to settle with them."

They looked at each other. One said: "No."

Another one said:"It's not a good idea to look for them. But I got an idea. How about I cut out you tongue and use it as a door stop?"

Korey smiled and said: "Heh, I like it, can I use that one?"

"Use this!" He said and threw a knife at me. Korey dodged it with ease and pull out his sword.

The other two are just watching while this one charges at me. Korey dodged his first two attacks and then swiped him across the chest. The other two look worried and attacked the Imperialist as well. The one who said nothing made a major error and as Korey deflected his sword and countered with a thrust into his heart. The final thug started to back off and said:

"I haven't seen anyone."

"Well then, that's all you had to say." Korey said.

He lowered his guard and begin to walk away. Korey walked away as well.

16. Athena

Selenity followed the servant girl down to the stables. Her eyes lit up when she saw her friend, Alita. She smiled warmly and said, "The Princes will do fine on this mission. One is a skilled swordsman and one seems to be a fine magic user as well... though i doubt he's as strong as you Alita."

Selenity walked past Cove and hugged Alita. She then sighed and wondered how much longer the princes would be taking. She knew their father's wouldn't keep them to much longer.

17. Raphael

Raphael New Member

"Yes your majesty," Raphael said, bowing deeply. He then turned to the prince of Novena and clapped him on the shoulder. "Come on Okashii, before they change their mind and appoint someone who's qualified to do this." The young prince hurried out of the hall, humming happily to himself

18. Rane

Rane New Member

The horses had been saddled, the provisions packed. It seemed that the company was about to depart as Cove rushed through the castle to gather her belongings. Of course she would be traveling with them - possibly stalking, if needed. After all, the council had instructed her to spy on them, hadn't it?

19. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Okashii was slow to follow Raphael out. He cast one last glanced backwards to meet his fathers gaze once more beofre slipping out the door at Raphaels heels, following him down to the stables.

Okashii had already been sure to pack anything he himself might need onto his own horse, earlier in the day. And now, even as he followed Raphael down to the stables, he whistled a low note, listening for the returned neigh that proclaimed his horse had heard him.

And sure enough, a head appeared from an open area of the stable where the horses stood ready to depart. Gaze sliding past the females in the stable for the moment, he headed to the honey brown stallion who'd been waiting for him.

An almost childish grin curled his lips as he reached the horses side, an arm slung over his neck, pressing his cheek against the velvet like fur of his companion. He seemed to only then take notice of the white haired female, and the girl Selenity he had met only a short few moments ago. He ofcourse, didn't seem to notice the servant girl that Selenity had found. A slight pink tinge colored his cheeks and he quickly bowed to the pair, to a level that fit for bowing to a sorceress, his attention mainly on her. Selenity knew him, and he had no reason to introduce himself again to her.

Grey-blue eyes lifted, assessing the white haired sorceress(Alita),"I am Prince Okashii Kinkoujo. Prince of the kingdom of Novena."

He fell silent, looking the girl up and down for a moment, inspecting her. One arm slung back around his horses neck, the other hand lifting, one tanned finger tapping his lower lip gently before he finally frowned, tilting his head,"I feel that I should know you. Something is telling me as much. But seeing as how I'm not fully sure....all I can say is that I draw a blank. Forgive me if I should remember you. Much has been on my mind."

He lowered his head in a slight nod before leaning his cheek against his horses neck once more, gaze watching Alita carefully.