Trigun Time Paradoxes

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by ~rAzoR.bLaDe~, Aug 14, 2005.

1. ~rAzoR.bLaDe~

~rAzoR.bLaDe~ New Member

There are quite a few time paradoxes in the Trigun series.

Has anyone ever noticed before in the episod at the end of the second disk where Vash meets that beauiful woman, (I forgot the name...) When the assassin comes in to kill him, the window breaks, right? Well when the Assassin leaves again, the window opens for him, fully intact....what the?

One of the biggest time paradoxes however, in Murder Machine, where he meets Wolfwood, in the first few seconds of the episode, it shows the bus heading for Mai City....with Wolfwood's crusifix strapped on top. Yet, they don't meet Wolfwood for at least 2 or 3 more minutes. and when they find Nickolas, he's sitting with his Crucifix.

Anyone seen anything else like that?

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Ahh yes, the little errors we notice. They're always fun to point out. Unfortunately it's been a little too long since my last rewatch of Trigun, and I can't remember if there were any. I'll definatlely keep my eyes open the next time through.

3. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

Yes the bus one definitely... wow I actually remember that.

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

hmmm...paradoxes? I think trigun was just rushed somewhat in its begginning stages of developement so it was messed up a littlwe in the begginning but when it got more popular those minor mistakes were fixed...or mayeb they meant for them to happen, mayeb as foreshadowings?