To everyone on BJP

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I remember 3 months ago I made a thread telling you guys I need help and i'd be gone awhile because I was going to get it.

I had two members of BJP write me after they seen the bulletin I posted on myspace and tell me that they were here for me and hope that i'll get out of this jam i'm in and another person wrote "Bjp won't be the same without you here" Thank you. I love you so much.

Well, i'm once again leaving. I'm making a appointment with my PO next week and i'm telling him i've got a problem again because I do. I had alot of people that I don't get along with even write me and encourage me. Here. Look.

"Aww..Tiffany..It Matters To Me :( Please don't go. If you need help that bad you should've told me Tiff" - Cassie Jackson

"I know you may hate me but i just want to say that any choice you make ill be there standing right behind you (as long as it dosen't hurt you)." - Jimmy Conner

"...is there anything I can do to help girl? BJp just wouldnt be the same w/o you, you know that?" - Thanks dude..

"tiff

no matter what happens im here for ya girl
    we've been thru some shit together and i have nothing but total respect for you

so no matter what happens im here" - Shadow himself.

Everyone got dissapointed in me because I came back ready to change and once again I let MYSELF down. I don't care how many rude comments from idiots I get on this entry. I know there's some people on here that will actually take this entry seriously.

I love you guys.

2. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Bleh

I love ya', Peachy, you're one of the grooviest people that I've ever known and totally a great gal. You deserve better for yourself, and I hope things get situated. Remember, even if I'm not online and you can't talk to me or the likes I'm always rooting for you.

Take it easy, and good luck.

- Mattykins

3. Fushigi Rockna

Girl, you're so sweet, you

Girl, you're so sweet, you make me smile and I'm sure you so the same for others too. I personally am proud of you in that you're trying to get help again. Good luck, and keep your eye on the end goal.