To...

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by User18, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I hope thi doesn't mean what I think it means, and I don't think it means you're just leaving BJP again...

I don't care if it seems like there's no point, if you are thinking about doing what it seems you are, don't. It's a foolish mistake, and not only will everyone you know lament your decision, you yourself will wish you hadn't, if you don't succeed.

Typically when someone tries it, the last thing they think is how much they wish they didn't.

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

..MARK!! OMG!!! He's not doing it for attention!! I sware to god i'll do it as soon as you do!! I mean it!! I have no reason to give a shit or live but im still living..Mark..

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Los Angeles Crisis Line: 1-877-727-4747

Hope things get better for you.

-TG

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Please, understand that it's not really pointless. You should know that there's a lot of people here on BJP that love you and just want to help you. Please, don't try it, go for help. It never hurts.

I hope that you listen to me and everyone else. And I hope that you at least see this before it's too late....

-Seishin

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

[Update]
    Glad to see you're allright. If you need help, you know there's lots of people here that care.

-Seishin