Today I Remember Brave Soldiers.. and Mango.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Ciel, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Instead of re-opening the Kiwi thread in events.. I just need to say..
    I checked the cats' food, water, did their litter. Came upstairs, almost ready for bed, took my contacts out.. checked Mango's water...

Mango was in a weird position sort of smushed to the side of the wheel I bought her for exercise. For some reason she wasn't moving.. I ran to put my glasses on to see.. It was a bit of a shock.. to see her on her back, fetal position, yet feet in the air. I moved her cage downstairs by the door and placed more pine bedding on her.. It was such a shock. I thought she'd live even past June next year.. I blamed myself for having stopped letting her pig out on food.. I'd give her a large treat a day and a bit of food until I cleaned her cage again tomorrow... since she was found by her wheel.. maybe her heart gave out..

Of course Mango and I weren't really on friendly terms...not like I was with Kiwi. I don't know if she died of heart ache or failure...

It seems I'll need to get another hammie to fill my void.. since the fish don't really cut it.. or maybe they will.. sigh...

2. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I'm so sorry Ciel! My deepest condolences... I hope both Kiwi and Mango unite in Hampster heaven...

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

hampster.. makes me think.. I believe hamsters are souless automatons with inate yearnings to eat, run really fast and where Mango is concerned, make me mad. haha..

Yesterday I went into the pet store. I was with my niece and she rarely goes. I saw a hammie sleeping in a cage and she looked just like Mango. I wanted to open the cage and pet her.

but.. then I thought if I did that she may act all angry like Mango and even bite me. then I'd remember Mango more.. oh well.

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Or the hamster's mouth might grow really huge and bite off your whole hand off.. that's never any fun. I offer me condolences and hope you find a new hamster with a good temperament!

5. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

=___= what is it with me and these typos? "Hamster Heaven"

o_O;;; "Hamster growing mouth"?!

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

...Hamsters in no way resemble cute small grey cats with sharp jaws like teeth. anyways, well.. I still remember the way I found her o.0 I still need to clean her cage (more thoroughly and take it apart)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

im so sorry ciel that mango died but its ok againim very sorry