Today

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Ciel, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Today I found out how unlucky I really am. Dad said if I didn't get a full time job I couldn't get a car, and if I did, I'd have to move out. I understand but that seems really odd.. even if I found a car at 4 grand.
    Well.. I wondered why I wasn't receiving any calls from the School Board for supply teaching. After a few back and forth emails. I finally picked a name from the board list and said 'Why aren't I getting any calls?' She emails me back and says I marked myself unavailable. If I didn't do it, then maybe it was left after my LTO from last semester, and it was easy to fix online.
    I emailed her back and said I've checked my online account and it says available 5 days a week and no unavailable days are marked and if I couldn't see anything about being unavailable, if it was an internal problem and thanked her for her help in the matter.
    But wtf? after I emailed her, I was sooo frustrated. I cried out of frustration for 8.5 seconds, pounded on my bedroom window and then the screen gave way and I fell out. I'm happy the second floor isn't too far from the ground.. but then the garbage guys were passing by and starting laughing at me... then my neighbour came out for his mail and laughed too while smoking his pipe and glaring. I hope he chokes on his tobacco...as he cackles away next time..and the garbage men get crunched in recycling and the window blows up and .. have to ice my back again.

sigh..

2. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I feel sorry for the computer screen, it was just the messenger and it ended up falling out the window.

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Sucks.. I hope you get more phone calls now. When I get a car I'll probably just get a cheap $3000 one first.

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

it wasn't the compie screen. which is a plasma 19inch sony. my baby. and.. I better get calls. but almost everyone is against me getting a car saying 'bills bills bills' and I'll need to buy furniture and a house and such next summer eh? there are a few 1994-1996 Mazda MX3/6s look sweet..