Manga Tokyo Mew Mew The Manga!?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Gemini_Kumori, May 21, 2004.

1. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

Hey I know I already psted one like this in the Anime section but for this one I was wondering if anyone has READ the TMM manga series...?

I've only really read the first book but I really like it. If I had to choose a fav. character from the book I'd have to say it would be Ichigo cause she's cool. :catgirl:

How bout you??????

2. Kawaii-neko163

Kawaii-neko163 New Member

Yes!! My sister actually has the manga. she and i share...well we let each other read our mangas. I really like Tokyo Mew Mew. The art's really great and the storylines okay. It reminds me too much of sailor moon though. But hey the arts great so it's okay. Ryou is my favorite character. Masaya is way too...jealous and kinda weird. I dunno but I love Ryou! :catgirl:

3. Aiko

Aiko New Member

I love tokyo mew mew! i'm on book six now and it's so kawai! My favorie character would have to be the Blue Knight. ( Also Ryou and Keiichiro!)

--Aiko--

4. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

*laughs* I think it's just a cute anime. It's really great to make fun of. I write "captions" in all my TMM mangas, and they're HILARIOUS! And I just love the author's notes. Reiko Yoshida is so crazy, I love her.

5. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

ive already read all of them, the series is pretty good, my favorite character is kish.

6. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

Luv the manga.

reason i read it was cause the add in the back of another manga saud if u like sailor moon ull love TMM and i luv sailor moon.

its a cool manga.

fav character is Ichigo.

anyone notice that 4 of the tokyo mew mew characters are named after types of foods.

7. Kawaii-neko163

Kawaii-neko163 New Member

Yeah I actually noticed that too! Which was weird when their final member wasn't named after some food like...oh I dunno Kiwi? Ahahahaha just joking. I wonder if Zakuro means anything food related in Japanese. It could be some dish. *shrugs shoulders*