Anime Top Ten Least Favourite Animes

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Sebastien, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Liana Ruth17

Liana Ruth17 New Member

Wedding Peach- :( I was a fool to even think of buying this anime, poor drawings, poorly done overall.

Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi- Nice style and art, but the plot wasn't there :confused: .

Happy Lesson- Too short, horrible ending. :anger2:

Inuyasha- It's too long now, end it before I die of boredom. :glazed:

Duel Masters- :anger2:We don't understand what your trying to tell us!!!! What in the world is the plot? One minute into watching this poorly done anime and I'm bored already.

Sailormoon- What's the monster of the day, today?

Utena the black rose saga- Boring, and repeats itself a lot.

Sonic X-.......... :sad: No comment...

Super milk-chan- Aimless, don't like it, never will.

Card Captor Sakura- The manga was wonderful, but this version was rushed......

1 person likes this.
  2. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

i agree if it was the english version of cardcator sakura. the original japanese version is really 70 episodes long! certainly not rushed :p

1 person likes this.
  3. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

In no particular order:

- .hack//SIGN (just got boring really, not enough action)
    - Bakuretsu Tenshi (More service than story. Nice artwork expected from GONZO, decent soundtrack but the plot was a flop)

Well, these two are my clear dislikes. I'm fairly easy going with anime and there isn't really anything else I can add to this pile. The following lie within my 'neutral' list of animes. Neither good or bad.

- Neon Genesis Evangelion (I thought it was mediocre)
    - Onegai Teacher (Alright, but story was similar to OMG, I prefered OMG)
    - Gundam Wing (I thought it was a little too political)
    - Dragonball Z (exaggerated fights were fun to watch at first... but repetitive)
    - Madlax (Somewhre between average and poor... probably qualifies in my list above actually)
    - Naruto (Well, I've only seen 50 so it may be unfair to put it here. I did hear it gets better after from here onwards. However, judging by the first 50 I thought art was average, soundtrack was so-so and the series in general is just frustrating. Example: When something happens e.g. a charcter gets wounded or makes a stance to pull off some move, it so often seems that we need to hear everybody's opinions. Half of the time it's the same thing but just a different order of words, other times it's unneccesary, it's usually one who actually says something useful. Basically... pretty good, but far too slowed paced and long-winded.

- Shen

4. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

dbz
    dbgt
    galagar
    yugioh
    one piece
    duel masters
    inuyasha
    patlabor 3
    wedding peach
    cyborg 999

1 person likes this.
  5. Neilkun

Neilkun New Member

Least favorite anime

hey kids! :D

I have no least favorite anime, though I have to say that the first Dragonball
    was mildly amusing, though it didn't do much for me. neither do any of the
    Gundams. Pokemon and Digimon are cute (well, I like the first two. the
    third is all right, but I don't bother with the fourth.) I actually like Sorcerer
    (Bakaretsu) Hunters. in fact, I have all the episodes. ;)

6. Sanyu

Sanyu Member

Cyborg 009 is corny but I watch it when I'm bored and it's (coincidently (sp) ) on TV.

• Pokemon - waaaaaay too long and seriously puts anime to shame =\ the people I know are like "oh, anime? you mean like Pokemon? Pika pika!" :anger2:
    • Digimon Series FOUR - speaks for itself. Dragged out too much. 3 was reasonable, but another one? Well, I think there was another one. Ignore this if I'm wrong
    • Dragonball GT - as said before, it destroyed Trunks and Gohan's looks! IT DESTROYS TRUNKS' LOOKS!! *raves on like the drooling fangirl she is* :D
    • Beyblade series 2 - booooring
    • .hack//SIGN - confused me :dizzy2:
    • Sailor Moon series 3 through to end - I think it was 3. It just kinda bored me after season 2, though there are some really nice episodes within the following seasons.. Hmm

Yu-Gi-Oh! I grew quite fond of. Not too sure why I had to have such an admiration for some of the corniest animes. I love Sailor Moon, and that's corny. I still dunno what you people have against Cyborg 009 :rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  7. STRONGEST

STRONGEST New Member

Okey here I go:

• Akira
    • Fist of the North Star
    • Metropolis
    • Vampire Hunter D
    • Vampire Hunter D blood lust
    • Remi
    • Jetter Mars
    • The Millenium of the witch

Sorry guys but this list above is wrong, I misunderstood the question... :eek:

1 person likes this.
  8. kd100

kd100 New Member

i have seen tons of anime episodes the ones i like 15 to 20 of them.
    i hate the anime shows i can remember:
    1-monster
    2-sakura all of it
    3-ghost in the shell
    4- dual master
    5-milk chan it is stupid crap
    :anger2:

9. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Least favorite hmm...

• Macross 7
    • Gundam V
    • Transformers masterforce
    • dear s
    • The glass mask
    • Yugioh
    • Anything butchered
    • Anything censored

10. loudmouth

loudmouth New Member

Mine are

Chobits: It was too slow through the middle of the series.
    Sailor moon: Don't get me started.
    DBZ: After cell saga
    GBGT: Once Again don't get me started
    Yughio: the 4 KIDS Release, I haven't seen it unedited yet
    Saikano: they might as well Packed it with Razor Blades
    The last three episodes Of evangelion: Give an ending that doesn't require a Doctor's Degree in Philosephohy, Anykind!
    Alien 9: I actually liked the over all premise and plot, but it was way too short

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Ones I hate. None really but I have yet to watch a lot. I don;t mind some. And others I just don't watch. You just need to give some anime a chance. Come on now people I like Beyblade. So my answer shouldn't surprise you.

1 person likes this.
  12. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

These are animes I've seen, and definetly will not ever see again.

1. Legend of Crystania
    2. DBZ
    3. Gundam
    4. Urusei Yatsura
    5. Wind of Amensia
    6. Fist of the North Star
    7. Digimon
    8. Pokemon
    9. Hamtero
    10. ....

13. Saga

Saga New Member

You said Inuyasha like three times... o_O Guess you must really hate it!
    Heres my least favs (NOT IN ORDER):
    Dragonball GT[that ONLY]
    Pokemon[o.o no need to tell why]
    Duel Masters[i just dont like it]
    Gundam [All] [its boring]
    Sailor Moon [the characters just start to get annoying]
    Beyblade [ its just repetitive and tyson usally wins.. It gets boring]
    Transformers [I find it just too boring and I dont like the artwork, no offence]

14. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

i dont have 10 but id have to say dragonball digimon and pokemon...especially dragonball *snort*

15. HIKO SENSEI

HIKO SENSEI New Member

Deleted Message

16. AngelicDemon

AngelicDemon New Member

I love Pokemon but I prefer the games. I think it was made for kids and some people just don't attract to the show. Doesn't mean it is bad it just means it is a kid show. Most people don't like kids show and I wonder why? Maybe cause they are adults or teenagers lol... But I like pretty much anything fun and cute.

Worst in my opinion

~Dragon Ball Z (I like the characters just not the show)
    ~Dragon Ball GT (Why? Just Why?)
    ~The Big O (Batman with robots... Lame)
    ~Zoids (Just another robot movie which is cool however the character designs were horrible and the plott was so so)
    ~FLCL (Didn't make any sense... And it tried to be interesting. I feel dead asleep after watching the first eps.)

I guess that is it. Considering most anime I do like.

17. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

As for me, I can scarcely think of five, let alone ten.

Digimon was actually not that bad (in the 1st season). After that, though, it flopped. It was so boring after the second I didn't even bother watching it.

Dragon Ball Z wasn't all that bad at first, either. Up to Freiza's death, in fact, up to the beginning of the fight with Frieza, I liked it. After that, the show should have just... stopped. It was done, there was nothing useful to say anymore. The greatest Saiyan ever defeated the most powerful villain in the universe, and died(?) in the attempt to escape a dying planet. It would have been so much more profound if they had just let it end.

Pokemon is, of course, a given. Though I did like it *for a while* I soon got bored of it, too. Mainly because it was dragging on, and got boring and repetitive.

Finally, Arjuna. For some reason, the show just... wasn't very good. I found t difficult to enjoy it. I watched the DVD I picked up, and never bothered to finish the series. It's been over a year since I watched it, and still I have no desire to re-watch or even finish.

Excepting Arjuna, it seems all anime that drags on into the hundreds of episodes gets boring. Whether because it's just a replaying of the same old thing, or because it takes forever to get anything happening. (I swear, Namek was supposed to blow up in 5 minutes, but the whole fight against Frieza, after that attack, up to the actual explosion, took... *calculates* about 100 times that. Literally. 500 minutes of episodes, (Assuming it was 20 episodes)), or for whatever reason, long-running anime tends to be bad. And, never at first. Just when it starts dragging into large numbers of episodes.

Makes me glad the entire SMJ series is only 57 episodes long.

Also, there was a time when I didn't like Cowboy Bebop, but I can't make a qualified opinion anymore, since it's been 3 years since I watched it, and I didn't even see the whole thing.

18. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Did you watch it in Japanesee? The first season didn't blow in Japanesee. But in English, all of the seasons blew. Just kept on coming with more kinds of Digivolutions, an got kinda hard to keep track of sometimes....*sigh*

Boring and repetitive is right! I mean, don't you get tired of the little yellow thing screaming "Pikachu!" for god knows how many seasons? And seeing as he never wins the "world cup" (or whatever it's supposed to be called) they kinda make Ash look like some sort of looser.....I think i would only enjoy this if i was 5 or 6...[/QUOTE]

Also:

Ghost in The Shell:Stand Alone Complex- The story is kinda confusing, and most of the times, i didn't get what was going on...Really confusing, unless you have the courage to watch it a couple a' times just to see what's going on.....

Dragon Ball Series: I belive that alltogether, it should reach at about 500 episodes. Wow, i don't know how one can live for so long (especially Master Roshi). Although some stuff is well thought of in Japanesee, the Dub kills it. Seriously, how do you change from "Genki-Dama" to "Spirit Bomb"? Why not keep it the same?

And last, and defenitly least!: Hamtaro- Do i have to say it? The anime is just so kiddish... and the song sometimes gets on my nerves..

Was i too mean on this? If i was, my bad!

-Seishin

19. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

No, I watched it in English. You know, Fox never plays anything in Japanese. But I thought the first season was pretty good (at the time). The second series was when it started to get annoying, and the third one just turned me off the whole show. So it got progressively worse, in my books, as time went on.

20. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Yeah, but did you hear the songs in the Japanesee version of the anime (Intro, and when they digivolve), now those are song to keep in mind, rather than listening to a song that repeats "Digimon, digital monsters, Digimons are the Champions" about 20 or 30 times. I kinda got mad when i heard the change from on language to the next, if you've watched it in japanesee, you'd know what i'm talking about......

-Seishin