Anime Top Ten Least Favourite Animes

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Sebastien, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Okay... Fox version? All English. No Japanese whatsoever. I know nothing about Digimon in Japanese whatsoever. Anyway, it wasn't so much the voices or the music, it was the story. It started off kinda interesting, but it turned into a DBZ clone before all that long. I didn't mind the voices all that much. And the music? Well, there was always the mute button.

2. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

pokemon, yu-gi-oh, hamtaro, cardcaptors sakura, evangelion.

3. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

Hm. My least favourites are hardly ten. It's difficult to think of any.

Voltes V : Though the story isn't all that bad, I was actually scared of the graphics. It made me not concentrate on what's going on, and feel sorry for how it was drawn. And also, I'm not really into the robots thingy, so it counts as another reason.

Daimos : Just like Voltes V for the reasons. The plot and all was moving, but it also became boring after a while.

Transformers : Just because I think all the fighting there is pointless and the they are all...machines.

Dragon Ball series : It was interesting at first, but then, it seemed like the creator just wanted to make it go on and on, so its fame would remain or whatsoever. It became very dull, all the new enemies to keep the series going on.

Wolf's Rain : Trust me, I tried! I truly tried to understand it, but perhaps my effort wasn't enough. I was interested, but it seemed dramatic, so after few dialogues, I stopped watching. Maybe if I had the time, I'll try again. Just maybe.

Pokemon : I liked the first season, I really did. I was even ecstatic to know there would be more. But during the time I was very busy, I haven't gotten to watch them. When I catch an episode, I got totally confused I dropped the will of watching the others. Yes, it became boring and repetitive. The change became unclear, and that's that.

The rest are those kinds of Anime that I refuse to watch or even spend time doing so, simply because just looking at the commercial advertisement or whatsoever leaves me an impression of tediousness. I guess I've said enough.

4. Rokuemon

Rokuemon New Member

I just dont watch DBZ Pokémon or any so called anime we get on tv for kids that has been dubbed, so I dont know if I hate it, just 10 secs of that kiddy stuff irratates me too much. i dont like babyish type thing at all, or if it is cutesy and little girly. never seen Card Capture Sakura, i know it seems very popular here. i dont think it's my thing.

I can watch something like the original YuGiOH, NOT the dubbed export model, for a few episodes, and its quite tanoshii, but once the series gets going it gets repetitive and pointless.

I dont like soft ero stuff with all that really blatant fan service, and totally unrealistic big boobs on Japanese girls (yea right). This doesnt mean i like hardcore ero either, btw. but ive only seen lame stuff like Green Green anyway. So put that on the list.

Too many mecha and giant robots/monsters UNLESS there is realy good stuff inbetween. Even as much as i love NGE, some of the EVA/Angel battles I can skip over.

Sheesh, i'm feeling negative now, i better stop (+_+)

sorry, this wasnt exacly a 10 unfavourite...

5. phatso

phatso New Member

i hate the english inuyasha i think kagome just says inuyasha for the sake of it
    and pokemon the new one i hate the first was fun and new and excting but now its sooo abnormal

and my favorite worst anime that i like to mute is the whole dragon balls
    THEY JUST SCREAM FOR NO REASON

6. Alucard21

Alucard21 New Member

I cant believe how many people on here hate Dragonball and related anime following dragonball i.e. dragonball z and dragonball GT.
    i thot they were all fantastic and should definately be in most people best 10 anime and not least favourite...
    now some of the others i totally agree with
    1. pokemon
    2. digimon
    3. yugioh
    4. beyblade
    5. ultimate muscle
    6. gundam wing
    7. boogiebop phantom
    8. sailer moon
    9. flcl
    and 10. reign

7. sylverdragonfly

sylverdragonfly New Member

I'm just gunna say it, flat out eveything anime they show on American TV these days (i.e. Fox box...or doesn't it have a different name now? Cartoon Network and WB...and any other channels.) Off of the top of my head I can think of:

Pokemon
    Digimon
    DBZ (it was fun for a little while)
    Bey Blade

Well off of the top of my head, I'm too busy to sit down, watch TV, and figure out what else there is.

8. Solid Snake

Solid Snake New Member

Top 10 least favorite eh. I don't know if I can reach 10, but I'll try.

1. One Piece - I'm not a fan of the ole kids fantasy type.

2. Inu Yasha - Honestly, when you say you don't like DB for repetitiveness, you should say you don't like this as well, but whatever. Anyways.... I find this show overrated. They tend to drag things out too much. (Just like in DBZ) Fight Naraku every once in a while, lose track of him, develop some new power, and then deal with romance... which I'm not too fond of either.

3. Fooly Cooly - Or however you want to spell it. Too confusing, and too much comedy. (Mind you, I am a fan of comedic animes, just some take it over the limit)

4. Wolf's Rain - I probably would've liked this if I didn't see them shoot the wolves. (big turn off)

5. Witch Hunter Robin - Bah, I tried following, but I just couldn't do it. To dull, and I'm not into the whole witchcraft aspect.

6. Yu-Gi-Oh - Not a fan of kid shows.

7. Pokemon - Look at #6

8. Digimon - Look at #7

9. Bey Blade - Look at #8

10. Shaman King - It does catch my eye every once in a while, but it just don't give me that umph.... or something.

9. STRONGEST

STRONGEST New Member

To all of you who saw this post with disbelief.... Sorry I confused the question and went out posting my top ten FAVORITE animes. :D

SORRY, now on topic here are my top SIX LEAST FAVORITE animes:

1.- Dragon Ball(extremely stupid and exagerated power levels, and repetitive plots all the time.)

2.- Pokemon. (Lame characters and idea)

3.- Digimon. (the same thing above but worse)

4.- Yugioh (playing cards???? WTH :anger2: )

5.- Sailor Moon.

6.- Magic Warriors

10. STRONGEST

STRONGEST New Member

:confused:

What the....

Why don't you like this classic of action?

11. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

wow... those are like a lot of em i like...

least favorite:

1. reign.
    2. gundam wing (or seed or whatever.)
    3. uh.... one piece is okay but it gets kinda boring....

. that's it.

12. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

#1 One peice
    #2 Astro Boy
    #3 Pokemon
    #4 Digimon
    #5 Bey Blade
    That's all I really hate..kids tv shows like some have already said just don't work with me..but Yu-Gi-Oh is alright.

13. Geri

Geri New Member

top LOVE:
    -Inuyasha
    -Elfen Lied
    -Azumanga
    -Dragon Ball

top BÖÖÖÖEE --- EEEEEK!! HEEELP!!!:
    -Sailor Moon
    -Kiddy Grade

top best MUSIC:
    -Inuyasha
    -Xenoagers
    -Elfen Lied

top best GRAPHICS:
    -Dragon Ball GT
    -Inuyasha

14. Geri

Geri New Member

and its more... something, i liked when i was child, but i dont know what is the name in english or in japan.

15. Orion

Orion Gears

I don't dig FLCL that much either, so I'm gonna agree with Kikyo here and say it's one of my leats favorites. That and Lupin the III.

16. Hitokiri Tenma

Hitokiri Tenma New Member

1. pokemon
    2. digimon
    3. beyblade
    4. duel masters
    5. yugioh
    6. cyborg 009
    7. one piece
    8. witch hunter robin
    9. astro boy
    10. salior moon

17. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

I've only seen clips, but considering I've never seen anything so disgusting before in my life, the worst anime is Eiken to me.
    I mean, I have nothing against fanservice/ecchi/harlem anime where there's sexy girls. (Though it is cliche.) But this is different, it's just... brutally nasty and messed up. In many ways.

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=e...-http://www.absoluteanime.com/eiken/index.gif

I think the manga is coming out soon in english too.

18. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

I basically...CAN NOT STAND:

~ Digimon
    ~ Yu-Gi-OH
    ~ Big O ----> confusing...MAJORLY! :dizzy2:
    ~ Ghost in the Shell ----> boring
    ~ Paranoia Agent ---> confusing
    ~ Sailor Moon
    ~ One Peice

19. shigure_chan

shigure_chan New Member

pokimon yugio bey blade digman ravemaster one piece

20. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

anything like pokemon and or card based animes...
    any confusing anime
    racism exposing (in the bad way)
    basically almost all airing in America publicaly