Martial Arts Training

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hitohiro, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

hrm this was from a martial arts webpage honestly i have little knowledge of the history of Tae Kwon Do, though i am part Korean. As for the three Kingdoms it was refering the the three Kingdoms within Korea

2. Ratty

Ratty New Member

You'd be amazed. When you've tried your style against a hundred others in a totally freeform environment, then you can tell. You may have done this, but you'd be one of very few.

3. username

username New Member

Ufc

WHAT STYLE IS GONNA HELP YOUR TEXTBOOK KARATE @** WHEN YOU GET CHARGED INTO THE CAGE, GET PUT IN A MUAY THAI CLINCH, DROPPED TO THE MAT AND GET MOUNTED AND FED A STEADY DIET OF FISTS AND ELBOWS UNTIL YOUR KNOCKED OUT OR YOU TAP OUT!!!!! NOW THATS WHAT I CALL THE UFC!!!! ALL IT TAKES IS ONE PUNCH OR KICK TO YOUR DOME TO MAKE YOU FORGET EVERYTHING YOUVE PLANNED ON DOING IN THAT FIGHT AND JUST START SWINGING FOR THE FENCES!!!!! THATS MY KINDA OF STYLE!!!!!!hahahaha!!!!L8R!!!!

4. Hiroyuki_sensei

Hiroyuki_sensei New Member

Does any one here study japanese swordsmen ship other wise known as kenjutsu, iaido, or some from of kenpo and bokudo?

5. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

ive done near 10 years of Muso Jikiden Eishin Ryu Iaido, and ive a year ago i started training in Bujikan Budo Taijutsu

6. Hiroyuki_sensei

wow ten years of training i guess im pretty young compared to you i've only been in for about seven and a half years of practice with Homnon Enshin Ryu and some training in Niten ichi ryu
    So you went from an itto style to a ninjutsu style of kenjutsu. that is interesting. In comparison with the samuria way of budo what is you take on the ninjutsu virsion of shido?

7. Hiroyuki_sensei

So may i ask how many of you actually know what your talking about? Because it seems to me that this is a bunch of crap coming from most of your mouths.

When ever thing is life is but a sham... death is the only true sinscerity

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

While I will grant that seven and a half years give you some ground on which to voice your opinion, I will remind you that no one is perfect and aside from Gensai and a few others, most have little to no training in martial arts or the same knowledge. Plus, this is an open forum and all are allowed to put their two cents in. So if you wish to continue to add your input, I will ask that you do it in a respectful manner. You have been warned.

9. Hiroyuki_sensei

If one does not posses the tools to train one can medatet in ones mind and focuss on the philosophy of the art.