Transformers Transformers Roll Call #7

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by VM1070, Mar 19, 2005.

1. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

It is almost 2:30 in the morning here in Iraq.

I think if I can make it to a PC to check this forum, our loyal fans can come and visit it.

Let's keep this page from disappearing from this website.

VM

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I haven't seen Transformers in years. And I mean years. Like, 10 to 13 years. I remember watching the show as a little kid, WAAAAYY back, a long time ago. I barely remember it, but I did like it. The only thing I can remember now, is that one episode where all of the autobots couldn't transform out of their vehicle modes. And not much of it, either. Just a little bit of Optimus, and that's it.

I do have an old comic book, too, but that's it. Something in it about Ratchet teaming up with Megatron to beat Shockwave, or something. But that was by Marvel Comics. Maybe I'm thinking of something else? :confused:

3. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Heyyyy! nice to see VM around. How is it going?

I actually want to see how many members here are actually keen on transformers. Come on, let's hear it from the rest of ya.

- Shen

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I watched Transformers every now and then. Gotta admit it's a preety cool show! I didn't think that some people still watched it, since it's kinda old. Well, what i'm getting at is, Transformers is great! And it's good to see that this site still has it's Transformers Forum!!

-Seishin

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Whoa, iraq, thats messed up. lets keep this forum going people. the noobs and the people who havent been here yet will not forget us. how is iraq anyways.