Travel Travel in Japan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vasch_ro, Aug 16, 2005.

1. vasch_ro

vasch_ro New Member

Hello I'm from boards.ie , I will be holidaying in Japan in October and I am looking for tips about where to stay cheaply and where to head out at night and what sights i just should not miss.
    Athe moment i intend to visit Tokyo , Kyoto , Osaka and Hiroshima in no particular order, I would love to hear about good places to stay that are fairly reasonable money wise, any Japan travel would be greatly tips greatly appreciated ! :)

2. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Gosh I don't have any cheap travel tips :/

I went to Kyoto and Nagasaki when I was there...

But maybe some other people will have some expenses-saving advice!

3. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

well have not gone to Japan yet.. but the tips that people have told me that i will try to one day use is..

Plan your trip ahead of time.. like look now on the net for cheap hotels and the sort.. that way your not stranded looking for a place to stay and end up paying lots..

So yah basically try to plan your trip well.. that way you have an idea about how much your gonna be spending..

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Nice tip Kame I have heard that one too. Another thing is to try and get like a combo pack. I think internet places offer it. You know that hotel and plane ticket for one price. I also heard going to that plane or airports web page for tickets is cheapier but I am not sure on that one. I know someone who said it was.

Another one is to get a hotel at small town not to far away from the big cities. It is way cheapier then in the big city. I think most people rent cars anyway when they fly a long distance. Seeing that you are going to a few places I assume you will.