Trigun Trigun Music

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Sinulice, May 9, 2003.

1. Z01

Z01 New Member

Thanxs

:sad: Thanxs For Your Help Blue Crow, But Those Are Not The Songs I Am Looking For - Its The Commercial Where That One Guy Says "Its Vash The Stampede, Hes Coming Our Way, hes Coming" Then It Show The Clip Of The Building Being Blown Up. - Im Looking For The Song Of The Beginnig Of That Commercial. Thanxs For Your Help Anyway :)

2. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Oh.That song is called "Never Could Have been Worse".You confused me.:p

3. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

uh mr. Smart GOsu BLue Crow......can u tell me the song that sometimes plays when meryl and milly are talking....im not sure of it's name

4. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Um,that's kinda vague.Can you give me a particular instance when they were talking?Because they talk just about every episode.

5. Z01

Z01 New Member

Music

:) :) :) Thank You - Thank You - Thank You - Thank You - Thank You - Thank You - Thank You - Blue Crow :) :) :)

6. Legato666

Legato666 New Member

Yes we all know blue crow is the shiznit or the biggity bomb.But anyways,can i get this cd in english or is it only in japanese.

7. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

You can get the CD "Spicy Stewed Donut".It's a domestic release.The music isn't in english,but the CD booklet is.Is that what you meant?If you want all the music,though,you'll have to get the "First Donuts" and "Second Donuts Happy Pack" Imports.

8. Legato666

Legato666 New Member

Nah i wanted the songs to be in english but oh well.Wtf is with the donuts?Id ahve to buy three cds to get all the songs?

9. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

No,you have to get The First and Second Donuts CDs to get all the songs.The Spicy Stewed Donut one is like a Greatest Hits of sorts.But I don't know what the deal is with the donuts.Maybe because Vash likes 'em.:)

10. Ryokos_hellyen

Ryokos_hellyen New Member

trigger happy

have you guys ever heard "trigger happy" if not look it up its really funny its a trigun song the have a video for it and every thing lol:D :D :D :D

11. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Instead of answering your music questions,how about someone answers mine?What is that song that Midvalley plays?

Like in his final battle with Vash.Or when Legato trashes all those guys in that bar.

Anyone know?It's not on any of the soundtracks.It sounds like a cool-*** song.:)

12. Legato666

Legato666 New Member

Sorry BC i tried...and failed horribly but i did find an excellent Bebop song called blue.

13. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Oh,well.Thanks for trying.And yes,Blue is an awesome song.:)

14. Leonof

Leonof New Member

I'm looking for a Trigun song as well. It's being played near the end of "Out of Time" and it happens after Brad is killed. It's a very sad sounding song played by a guitar, would anyone happen to know it's name?

Edit: Scratch that, I found what I was looking for. It was "Scattered Rain" man It sounds so good.

15. Vatina

Vatina New Member

I have a lot of the Trigun music as well. I love Sound Life, especially the beginning of it :p

16. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I love the Trigun music. Does anyone know what's the title of the song on episode 22 when um.....

Wolfwood is dying?

I really need the name so i can find it.

-Seishin

17. ironmanzero

ironmanzero New Member

The last song in the series

What is the very last song that is played in the series. It's the song that plays right after Vash defeats Knives and continues while the well explodes and Vash walks into the sunset with Knives on his back. It's in the last part of the last episode.

18. Orion

Orion Gears

Man, gotta get me one of these CD's, they sound awesome.

19. ~rAzoR.bLaDe~

~rAzoR.bLaDe~ New Member

Best music from Trigun would have to be that slide guitar thing in the that epiosde..."hard puncher" where Vash is moving all the bodies out of the way. It rocks. ... Along with the one where he's listening to his music so loud he walks into the saloon with the hostage situation....and it keeps blaring as they point guns to his head...it's so funny.

Plus the little commercail-break parts with the crazy guitar solo.