RPG Archives Trigun RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by vash 99, May 13, 2003.

1. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

all right let's go i'm starting this up so that there is something for me to do. i'm going to be vash. you can fill in the rest of the characters or make your own.

ooc:i'm going to start it up. just join in ok?

ic: vash walked down the street looking for a doughnut stand. he looked around and smiled. "ahhh, it's good to be back in a town again." all of a sudden he stopped and saw a doughnut stand and ran towards it.

2. MunaLP

MunaLP New Member

Wolfwood's reincarnation

A man came slowly down the street, dressed in a black velour sweatsuit, a white wife beater underneath. On his sweatsuit, there are crosses embroidered. A big one on his back, and two on his chest. On a strap across his shoulder, hangs a cross, about the length of an AK-47.

Holstered,on his leg, is a Colt Python, with a pearl handle.

He sees a red thing, the color of a geranium, rushing around a bit to the east. he heads in that direction.

Upon reaching town, he sees the donut stand.

"He seems...familiar...?"

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Jade smiled, as she saw a man come up the the shop. She was asistant owner of it. The real owner had been off on a shopping trip for more ingreadients. She looked at Vash, "I'm. I'm Jade. How can I help you?"

4. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

vash got his doughnuts and sat down on a bench and started to munch on his doughnuts "mmmmmmmm, these are soooo good." he smiled and continued eating. then he stopped and looked at the man in black and thought to himself "hmmm where have i seen him before? oh well it's probably just my imagination." and kept eating happily.

5. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Hey!

I wanna be Vash! Oh well.. can't win em all.
    I'm REM!
    Hello Vash ^__^

Attached Files:

6. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

vash looks up at the sky and starts to think *hmmmm i wonder were thoughs girls are? i haven't seen them all week!*

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????????

Jade smiled, "Do you like the doughnuts? I made them myself." She asked, looking at Vash.

8. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"huh? oh yes i do. they're very good thanxs" he smiles and starts to think again. "oh i'm sorry I'm being rude i'm vash. what's your name?"

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

"Jade." She smiled, "As I said before, I made them myself and I wasn't sure tehy were so good."

10. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

vash smiled "well you did a good job on them." he smiled and got up "well i have to go see someone, thanks again for the doughnuts." he left the store and walked down the street looking around at the city waiting for milly and myrle to come after them.

11. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Jade waved goodbye, "Come agian." She looked at a clock, "Oh. Closing time already." She said, putting a closed sign at the front desk. She untied the aprin she had been wearing and unbraided her long dark hair. Underneath the apron she was wearing a sleevless grey tanktop and a pair of short jean shorts with longer pant-legs buckled to the shorts with a little bit of skin showing inbetween. She was wearing a piar of light armored boots. She sighed, "Well. I guess I'm off." She said, picking up a large box that klinked as she lifted it up.

12. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

vash kept walking down the street and stopped and looked back and saw jade walking out with her box. "huh? wonder what's in the box?.........oh well i have to find out where knives went." he looked around and saw the man in black again. "why is it that i laways see HIM here? he's like a ghost or sumthing that won't go.....away....?" vash looked at him and just was stuned for a second then started to walk towards him.

13. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

But at that moment Meryl and Milly decided to show up.

Meryl: Hi Vash! Fancy meeting you here.

14. Yasuko

Milly appeared behind her, blinking stupidly.

"Hey Meryl, its Vash!!! Hi Vash!!!" *smiles sweetly*

15. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"oh hi.... uh nice to see you again:sweat2:. so what are you guys doing here? haven't you heard that some guys are rampaging this place." he took a doughnut out of his bag and looked around for the guy in black,but he had dissapeared. he took a bite of his doughnut. he turned back to millie and myrle. "so what are you guys *munch*up to? *munch,munch*oh! these are sooo good." :D

16. MunaLP

MunaLP New Member

The Man In Black

"Hmm...."

He approaches Vash, Millie, and Meryl. He clears his throat, and smiles at them. "Hey...is this a private converstion..or can anyone join?" He looks especially close at Millie...those old amorous feelings rising in him. And in his pants, it appears. He pulls down his jacket over himself.

17. Yasuko

Oh, we were just here doing some business, you know. *looks around* Meryl? Meryl where are you? Wait!!! *sighs*

18. Yasuko

*Looks to the man in black and laughs nervously*
    Eeee... Hello ^__^*
    *Runs and hides behind Vash*
    ...Wolfwood? she says with questioning eyes

19. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

vash looks at millie then at the man. "ah! don't get me stuck in this he's your problem not mine!!" he quickly turns to the left exposing millie from behind him.

20. Yasuko

*whimpers* but Mr. Vash!!!!!
    How can you be the *real* Vash the Stampede? He looks out for others!!! Maybe Meryl was right...
    Not like I'm defenseles, either. *pulls out long barrel stungun*
    Grrrrr!!!