Anime Trinity Blood

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Chance, May 17, 2005.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Heard it'll arrive in america in '06. That's an awesome thing to hear. The creators of the Hellsing anime have produced 3 new animes this year worth taking a look at.

Trinity Blood is one of them with is similar to Hellsing in some sense, Speed grapher is the story of a young stripper who has supernatural powers, and Basilisk is about....Well, feudal japan and the road to becomming shogun.

I think They look great and the animation is wonderful. Let's just wait and see...

1 person likes this.
  2. Alucard21

Alucard21 New Member

gotta look up some of these, i havent heard of ne of them yet until i noticed this thread....
    cheers mate... if they are anything up to the standard fo hellsing, they will be well worth watching.

3. Ed&Ein

Ed&Ein New Member

actually Speed Grapher isnt about a younger stripper..she didnt even realise what was happening to her everynight ^^; (other personality and stuffs)

anyways! Trinity Blood is defenetly worth seeing i think, the main character is awesome...hes not like mean but when he turns into the blood suking thing he does hed pretty evil then ^.^

i thought the girl with the red hair, Esther was a guy V.V sucks to find out he is a she..but meh! still awesome ^___^

Basilisk is great aswell i love the main characters they are so cute ^.^ even if they are a little boring like that Ninja said ^.^; They all have very uniqe abilities when you think about it which is pretty awesome.

4. alkhoon

alkhoon .: G.Heyer is my life :.

I recommend Trinity Blood to anyone who liked Hellsing and Trigun.
    The main character really reminds me of Vash .. I love that kind of personality.
    The first two episodes I watched were fantastic!

5. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I've seen the first two episodes, and I'm impressed. I was surprised though... since i did have a look at the manga *Thanks to Alkhoon, who recommended that i should read it*! Ithe anime didn't follow the course of the manga? Did it? So far the heroine haven't made an entrance as for yet...
    T.T I want some silly expressions soon! I hope it does not continue being so serious... Wasn't it a Shoujo gendre?

6. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Cool; when I saw the promo of Trinity Blood I liked it, and I did so as well when I watch the first episode of Basilisk. And I am a big fan of Hellsing..

This is awesome, who is the creator of these three anyway? <3

7. Fujimiya Aya

Fujimiya Aya New Member

I've seen the first episode and it looks cool! Tomorrow I'm going to see the 2nd. I'm kinda excited ^^. The priest is hilarious.

8. Alucard21

Alucard21 New Member

I think this guyz totally rite guyz.......... the cruisnik priest cnt remember his name haha..... totally reminds me of vash aswell, just his personality, he get serious when he needs to but laffs hysterically and preserves all human life at hisown risk aswell... totally like vash

9. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

This is a really well done anime, i'm really enjoying it at the moment. Its probably not as good as some of the other things that i'm watching but its enough to hold my interest for the moment.

10. Rokuemon

Rokuemon New Member

Exelent anime. I really recommend anyone to try this.

Interiesting scenario which takes place in a fantasy post atomic holcaust Europe, with the Vatican having enormous powers. The UK is called ALbion, an old poetic name for England.

I like the concept that vampires have beings that prey on them, just like they prey on humans

11. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I was waiting for a 1-5 batch of Trinity Blood. Maybe AonE has one now. Speed Grapher has it's own thread. And the first 2 episodes of Basilisk was a bit boring at parts, maybe it's not my kind of anime, doesn't mean it's bad, maybe I should give it another chance.

12. Rokuemon

Rokuemon New Member

Yes, I think you are right. The manga was from a shoujo house, and then went to novels? But is the anime shoujo? Shoujo covers a lot of ground, the main thing is tha it is written to appeal to girls and women and can be adventure, horror, sci-fi. I think though that wehn translated to TV anime they might want to widen the audience, it may not be strickly shoujo any more. I think the bounderies become blurred, especialy as this is adventure/fantasy/horror which has a big appeal to males as well.

perhaps we will have to wait and see. Maybe the genre "vampire" trumps shoujo here ^_~

13. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

I like what I saw up to episode 3. I'm always a fan of Gonzo digimation so this was a must see for me. Havn't had an anime like this since Hellsing. So, it's a nice change for me. Recommended.

- Shen

14. Shinigami-Sama

Shinigami-Sama New Member

Trinity is definatly one of hte better ones out this year, I jsut hope it doesn't raped to badly, can't wait to see how it ends, to bad it got licanced part way though, most subbers arn't ballzy enough to keep on subbing, the way the story developed so quickly reminds me of Kanon and Air, starts of with an ep or two of intro, then right into the story, no pissing around with filler *cough*naruto*cough* not that theres anything wrong with a bit of filler but, there has to be a limit, which Tinity probly won't on long enough for filler to be even considered
    the sound is good, animation is good, story gets an A+ and rewatch-abilty gets a B so far, I'm not one to re-watch anime withing the near future so gettign above a C is a big compiment

15. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

This anime is really bad *** No wonder it got licensed so quickly. Vampire sucking a vampires blood something I would have never thought of.

16. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Bad ***? i wonder what three letter word you put ;>_> I have no idea if you're complimenting the series or just being really sarcastic :p

and i like this anime a lot. So what? It's a Vampire series, just because it has a common theme shouldn't let it be ignored so easily T__T

17. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

I have seen the first ep of trinity blood! its actually very interesting and pretty awesome..if anyone wants the fist ep let me know..and you can download it from me..but overall I think its going to be a kick ass anime to see! ^_^

18. Basher

It means awesome. I have a different lingo then other people I guess. Like when you are good at something it is 'mad skills.' Heh.

I was wondering something. There is a chain in this anime. Humans prey on animals. Vampires prey on humans. Special vampires (for got the name) prey on vampires. But then what preys on those vampires?

19. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Crusniks I believe?

You speak of a chain... meaning there's an end of a chain somewhere. Maybe the Crusniks is at the top of that chain?

Well, to be honest, not much information is known about Crusniks and Abel's troubled past. If you've seen as far as episode 10 a bit more insight is known about the "Crusniks"... Abel Nightroad refers himself as "Crusnik (number) 02" for a reason...

And yes, the anime is pure class... I give special note to the soundtrack, stunning.

- Shen

20. Basher

That's it.

I hope not because it would be hehe :blush:

[quote[Well, to be honest, not much information is known about Crusniks and Abel's troubled past. If you've seen as far as episode 10 a bit more insight is known about the "Crusniks"... Abel Nightroad refers himself as "Crusnik (number) 02" for a reason...[/quote]

Sometimes it is a bad thing to have it licensed already. May take a while to find out.

I'll have to find the sound track then.