Movies Tuck Everlasting?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Hikaru, Oct 6, 2002.

1. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

I saw a commercial about this new Disney movie Tuck Everlasting. Anyone have any comments about it?

2. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

wow! I have to say i have never heard of that or seen a comercial. what did it look like???? details details details!!!!
    Now i wanna see what this is all about.

3. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Eh, I don't know, I never really liked many Disney movies. And judging from the commercials I seen, I doubt I'll like this one, just doesn't really appeal to me. ::shrugs:: Don't ask me why. o_O Just doesn't.

4. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

Yea, well...that's why I was wondering what you guys thought about it.

I think it's something about this girl living in the olden times in early colony America and then it's supposed to be about romance or something and then the war so she and that guy she likes has to leave... or something like that.

I mean, I like how it looks and all, but, as ArkAnjil said, Disney movies are getting less interesting.

Just asking!

5. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

I saw the preview!!!!!!!!!!! it looks like it will be good. im going to check it out. it will be out soon if it sint already. i didnt get what it ws about though. but the gurl looks like she has family probles. it said it was based on a book. well if anyone hears anything else about it tell me. or i could look on the net?? i wonder why i didnt think of that?:eek: :confused: :p :D

Attached Files:

6. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

hehe! Alright, if and when you do watch the movie, do come back and tell us about it!