Two more BOTP comics to go.

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by Eagle Leader, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Eagle Leader

Eagle Leader Guest

I was hoping that Munier wouldn't listen to all the bad stuff he heard from ones that didn't like the comic. I feel so bad that there will be only two more to go.

I LOVED IT!! it gave a little background to the team and was greatb story line. The art was Fantatic. I just hope others won't boo the new comic "G-Force" Comeing out.

Hey Mark You still hear that back beat now? LOL:p

2. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

You know, I think I'm immune to it now, thank goodness! :D

I don't think that small clan of punks had anything to do with the cancellation of the comic book title. It was simply due to declining sales. Those witches will never be pleased, so I take their comments with a grain if salt. I'm sure Top Cow does as well. Munier is a fantastic writer, and I hope he knows a majority of his readers feel the same.

All we can do is look forward to the last two issues, the three-part mini-series starting in October, and the new "G-Force" series. Scott said if all goes well with "G-Force," more stories may appear under the "Battle of the Planets" title. That's what I'm hoping for!

Mark

3. Berg_Katse

Berg_Katse New Member

To be honest, I think Home of the White shadow was full of it. How they beat down the comic I mean...That gets me angry. Sure, every comic has it's faults, but I enjoy the BOTP comic. Mainly because it's Zark free...lol