Video Games Two Player RPGs for Playstation 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Genma, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Genma

Genma New Member

Anybody know of any good two player rpg's for Playstation 2?

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I am not sure, but doesn't .hack/sign have two player compaliblty? Or maybe Dark Cloud?

- Teddz

3. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

.hack//GAmes has only one player capabaility and Dark Cloud has only one player capatabilty

4. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

I don't remember the name at these time but theres a game where you play as these cybog samurai and there's a little girl that sameone can play as at the same time. I'll look for the name.

5. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

To tell you the truth, I know of almost no PS2 games that are two-player. oo; I haven't really thought about it, since it was always been. Me, myself and my kittehs. . . But. They are never willing to play, since I rule them out all zee timeeee. (<

I'll look on it though. Two-playerness.. Two-playerness. . .

6. Genma

Genma New Member

Ok, thank you.

7. Ace

Ace New Member

There is always the choice of Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance which can be played cooperatively all the way through. There is also a sequal probs already out in US but still waiting here. The first game was a little short and the replay value is a little disappointing as onece you kill the monsters then they are dead and don;t respawn. But you can always replay the whole game with a previously saved character.

**Possible Spoilers**

The hardest level mode tho is great as you play with a previous character but it takes away all of your money and items and such, I had over 6 million gold and all good stuff. You only get that if you complete the gauntlet option, am I going way too much into detail?

8. DragonSlaveVivi

DragonSlaveVivi New Member

All i know is that in Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) you can go to the options and switch ceartin chraracters to be controlled by the second controller, but only in battle, so its pointless.