Creative Writing Two poem's

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by headstrong, Apr 28, 2006.

1. headstrong

headstrong New Member

The two poem's your about to read are some I've had from 2000 i made them from my RPG char. the frist ones call Hold on (to me)

Hold on to me love You now i can't stay long all I wonted to say Was i loved you and Im not afraid
    I wont to be in ur arms; having you hold me I've been waiting for u to be ready
    now i wont to be the only one in your arms ;the one you hold,adore,need,disire,love,kiss,hold
    you'r the one already the one i light up when i see;i hope you can be there for me always; im glade were friends but i wont something more; but we can be friends foreverwhile
    ill wait on u for you; when your ready; ill be there for as long as you need me ***
    I dont care as lomg as your;here be here for ever holding me!
    by:alexzandra

The second ones called Crimson(boold)
    I LOOK AT THE cloak to see the time my bones cry when i get up and move when i see my wrist i see my vains the blu and pruple so pretty with the light coloer of my skin a cut my self to see the crimson blood in my vains to fill the warmth of it the blood on my flasy skinof pale i get sleepy looking at my blood poor out of me i see the pool of blood im in siting in look at all the pretty coloers i see and the light is so bright oh how i fill so light as a feather but as i see the light i see a face thats so sweet i see the its crimson coloerd and i hear his voice then i open my eyes to see that your standing over me coverd in my blood my pain my life my soul my crimson pian.
    by alexzandra

Well i hope you injoyed it if you like you can see the picks on my website at http://www.freewebs.com/icewolfs_dark_place/index.htm

Always in darkness
    alex

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Wow. Well let's see. I could'nt understand most of it. Can you please use Spell check or use the whole words instead of they're shorties? ^_^ ( Peachy hates words like UR and U..)

From what I see, your talented! AND I really want to read this dang poem. lol.

3. headstrong

headstrong New Member

Hold on to me love you now I can't stay long all I wonted to say Was I loved you and I’m not afraid
    I wont to be in your arms; having you hold me I've been waiting for you to be ready
    Now I wont to be the only one in your arms; the one you
    hold, adore, need, desire, love, kiss, hold
    You’re the one already the one I light up when I see; I hope you can be there for me always; I’m glade were friends but I wont something more; but we can be friends forever while
    I’ll wait for you; when your ready; I’ll be there for as long as you need me
    I don’t care as long as your; here be here for ever holding me!
    By:Alexzandra

The second ones called Crimson(blood)
    I LOOK AT THE cloak to see the time my bones cry when I get up and move,
    When I see my wrist I see my vein’s the blue and purple. So pretty with the light color of my skin, I cut my self just to see the crimson blood in my veins to fill the warmth of it the blood on my flashy skin of pale.
    I get sleepy looking at my blood poor out of me, I see the pool of blood I’m sitting in look at all the pretty coolers I see and the light is so bright.
    Oh how I fill so light as a feather but as I see the light I see a face that’s so sweet I see the it’s crimson colored and I hear his voice then, I open my eyes to see that your standing over me covered in
    My blood
    My pain
    My life
    My soul
    My crimson pain.
    By Alexzandra

that better luv?

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Ahhh nice. Now I can read! Yesh yesh! And who is this love? None other than Peach herself ^____^ Greato. Quick Question. H.I.M inspired you did they not? No worries, KoRn inspires me so much..Any way. Awesome. Needs a lil' work but what poems don't!? :D

5. Alchemy_Dude

Alchemy_Dude is addicted to bad ideas.

Yes, they're very H.I.M.-reminiscent. Personally, I try to make mine different altogether, but sometimes I can't help but put in a little Atreyu (like H.I.M., but sometimes a bit more macabre). However, I only write poetry when I don't have enough time or material to write a story. Fiction is where it's at.:cool:

6. headstrong

headstrong New Member

Its funny alot of poeple asked me that and when i wrote the two i didnt even know who him was...but im madly in love with him now.....the Hold on to me luv one came from my heart...even thow the frist lines from a song.....and the second ones from my dead lover (see why im missing part of my soul for the story). but any way im going to be writing more soon cuse i mite have a heart break soon...hope no thow...well my luvs must run love you all xoxoxox

always in darkness
    alexzandra

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I will get straight to the point.

The first post couldn't even read. If you had a message it was lost.

The second post was better. It still has a few miss spellings and grammar errs. But it is way better.

I like you writting when I can read it. You are a gifted writter but no one can see that when they can't read it. Please keep that in mind.

8. headstrong

headstrong New Member

yes luv i know that im going to be posting more later just when i can get time...and thanks for the complment luv. i try my best.

always alex