FLCL u get it?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Gurly101, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Gurly101

Gurly101 New Member

At the beginning of the show I had know clue what was happing like waz that girl his girlfriend or a friend but it end up being his older brother x girl friend were u confused I know I was.

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

It's relatively easy to understand. Of course, the nonsense is really there to be enjoyed.

Mamimi ("that girl") used Naota to try to keep away the empty feeling of Tasuku (Naota's brother) not being there.

However, Tasuku actually has a blonde "gaijin" girlfriend...whom Naota knows about, but is rather unwilling to tell Mamimi.

Haruko finds it, and that's when you find out about Tasuku's new girl.

3. jsaxophone

jsaxophone New Member

actually, Naota told Mamimi about the GF in the first ep, that's when she overflowed and passed out or whatever. It's a crazy *** show, watch it a few times and you'll see what's going on.

4. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Yes, and that's how mamimi found out. We the viewers find out because of the picture, when haruko looks at it. Otherwise we probably wouldn't know what made mamimi "overflow".

5. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

It was rather easy to miss.. especially reading subtitles. It flashes by a bit fast, and I had to tell my sister what had just happened. Knowing what Haruko had found, she still had to be told what was wrong with Mamimi.. I guess that's kinda easy to miss as well. I chalk it up to her being young..

6. jsaxophone

jsaxophone New Member

hehe, I hate subs.

7. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

When u watch it more than once, u tend to understand what happens :anime: just keep watching, everything will become clear...

8. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

dear god...i watched furi kuri the other night completely wasted...it made me pass out. no joke...the whole thing just was more confusing than ever...it already doesnt make sense and only being 6 episodes long it doesnt really allow for the plot to be explained or anything...

9. kitty 1/2 demon

kitty 1/2 demon New Member

I could explain it but i forgot how to :sweat2: but i do know what the episodes mean cause after i watch FLCL i ecsplain it to myself.it's weird talking to yourself though... :sweat2:

10. Boss302

Boss302 New Member

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sweat: :dizzy2: :sad: :anime: :sweat2: :bleed2: :shy: :catgirl:

11. benard

benard New Member

i have troable

I didn't get it at first

12. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

well, i think basically its just an alien grl who came to the planet earth in search of the pirate king "atamist?" to shallow his power but i heard that one police guy say that haruko was in love with atamist but i dunno if that's true...medicamechanica had atamist captive so she was going to set him free

anyways, insearch that power, she needed to find him and to do so she needed a head that was able to transport things from galaxies away. thus her being with nelta-kun. he was the only one who could help her but along the way he feel in love with her, how cute!:eek:

sooooo, in the end nelta didnt care if the planet was going to end in ruin cuz he loved haruko(spelling?) but ended up with atamist's power because he snapped out of his lovey-dovey state to do the right thing which made haruko mad. but in the end, atamist was set free and harkuo leaves to go find him again.

whoo, i really dont know about wat i wrote cuz i havent seen it in a while but i have seen it plenty of times. believe me!:rolleyes: but just to be safe, dont go on what i say, please?

13. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Haruko Haruhara just wanted Atomsk's power. She was using Naota because he was the one who gained it, which was why she kept hitting him in the head.

Just taking a chance to correct your names. :)

14. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Pirate king and atomask completly diffrent entitys i think i would refer back to it if i still had it. I think that police guy just wanted to stop her from unleashing the pirate king and or atomask
    Not to complicated.. after watching the anime 1000 times over you start to understand

15. jsaxophone

jsaxophone New Member

Damn, old thread. I didn't even know I was a member here :p

16. Canti458

Canti458 New Member

yup, i was really confused at first, when you see em all in a row it makes SOME sense though, when adult swim had the marathon of it i understud it ALL...:anime: