UGH my butt hurts

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :bleed: :bleed: my momma tanned my hide last night, and choked me.. lol. theres red marks up and down my neck and my friends are ticked. Jina was LIKE WTF??? and at PE today my arms were really sore and i fell down like hard when i was going up to do a push up and went " oww... i make this little pitiful moaning sound when im hurt (it takes alot for me to get hurt, believe me) and everyone was like is she ok? (because im always the first up and down in exersices. or whatever. Jina NOW sits next to me and came over there and pulled my arm to get up when i was sitting there. My god, everyone's mom at a point in time does stuff like that. jina told me what bothers her the most is that she'd never imagine a good of a' person like me gettin' beat bah my momma..doesnt bother me to admit any more. and i dont whine about it! Hey at least she didnt die, or id be in a orphange or somethin!! ^_^

iM HAPPY TODAY, even though my arm hurts and my ive got a extreme backache im ok. Jina got in a "arguement" today with Francis or whatever you spell it. Everyone calls her a nigger lover at school, i dont really pay attention to her that much, because she tries to be something shes not.. a prep and black..well i think she might be black..shes kinda brown you never know ^_- I was hurting today and Francis hit me in the back with the ball, and Jina went off.."you stupid black lovin' shit eatin you have the nerve" and i was just sitting there bent over like..o' come on man..

Katie thinks im a mad at her because Jina doesnt like her, not really true. Katie's a poser..thats it about her. A freggin POSER. She does everything for attention dont like her..

I'm about a little bit bigger..people are starting to notice.^_^ yay!! Freedom is sweet

Later babes
    Dealer

P.s. Jina kissed me on the eye and the mouth today (how I LOVE her and Micheal, he didnt call me yesterday:mad: :mad: :anger2:

2. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Look you are complaining about an F you should see mine when I get a C, she freaks...I don't know why but she does...:eek:

3. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

I'm not ignorant to think that getting spanked is child abuse, but...

...Don't parents quit paddling thier kids right around 6th or 7th grade? Aren't you a little old to be getting whipped with the ole hickory stick?

~W

4. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Report the incident with your mother as child abuse. You're pregnant, remember, so she'd get in trouble for both people.

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Want me to rub it and make it better?XD

Seriously though, I feel for you.

6. i'll go with wertites on this one. You are a lil to old for a spanking..unless it's done by someone thats kinky like that :p. Course my parents found other ways of dealing with me and my smart mouth..mostly my dad and his nicely closed fist in my jaw XD...I deserve it lol but damn is it worth it :p