Creative Writing UnNamed so far

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Kos-Mos, Nov 25, 2002.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Ok, I've just started a fan fic and I'm not very patient sore every time I finish a chapter, I'm gonna post it(Thatnks for the idea meg)

"Papa, Mama!" A young girl was shouting "Where are you?!?" She was happy to be home. She had been through the well visiting her friends for a week. It was fun there, but she liked the modern world better. "Hello!" She only appeared to be 14. She had short silver hair and gloden eyes. But all her traits weren'y as normal as you'd think. She had her fathers dog like ears, claws, and fangs. Plus as tail, but no one really knows who she got it from.

The shrine door infront of her opened. Her father stepped in, she smiled. He was standing tall and proud. He had the same features as his little daughter (with out the tail of course) "Did you have fun, Taiga?"

"Yeah, it was ok, a bit on the boreing side though. Shippo fell in the river agian." she laughed, "It was funny, to think, a demon who cant swim." She walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"InuYasha, Is Taiga home yet?" A woman asked from outside.

"Yeah, She's home, Kagome. Just a second ago." He told her.

"Hi Mom!" She shouted.

"Good you're home. Did you get those erbs from Miroku I asked you to get?"

"Oh yeah," She reached inside her bag. "Darn, hold on a minute. I gotta find them." She sat on the ground and stared to rummage around in her duffle bag, throwing some things out. On accidentaly fell on her fatherrs foot.

"Ow, Hey watch it!" She shouted.

"Oh, sorry bout that. Ah! Here it is." She walked to her mother. "Here you go." She gave them to her mother.

"Thank you. Oh, wait, Taiga, that boy stopped by agian. For father practicly had to beathim off with a stick for him to go home..."

Taiga blushed, "Oh, wow, would you look at the time, I gotta go." She started out the door, still blushing.

InuYasha took hold of the back of her shirt, "Where do you think you're going. We're not done wet..." He lectuered.

"D-Dad, you didn't really do that did you?" He lifted her up and she gave up resisting.

"He alomst did. Jukomo can run really fast. Did you know that?"

"Dad! I lose more boyfriends that way!"

"Good, That one was a pest any way! And the last one didn't have any respest!" He stuck his nose in the air.

"You told him you knew where he lived and he better treat me right! Why cant you just except one for me!"

He dropped her, "Well excuse me if I think you deserve better!"

"Yeah, Yeah! Cant I go now, Please!"

"Yes, Go wash up for dinner." Her mom told her.

"K."

"And dont be late, ok." he told her.

"I wont." She left the shrine.

That night after dinner, Taiga didn't go to bed. She stayed up gazeing outside at the trees. She never really slept on nights she returned from the past. To many things happen.

Taaiga sat by the window sill. It felt strange to be home. It was colder, quiter, almost alien to her.

Suddenly she saw a shadow rush from the tree's of one side of the rode to the other side's. I t was fast. Inhumaly fast. Another demonic advantage she had agianst the pure humans.

"What was that?" She stood up and stuck her head out the window. She didn't see anything. But she heard and smelt it. By what she could tell, it was just slightly taller than she was, and a demon. But only a low class one.

She jumped out the windo and makeing any sound. She kept her guard up as well. She strolled down the side walk behind the maain shrine, where her parents slept.

She heard that same noise, but this ime closer. She turned around, faceing her persurer, so she thought any way.

It was a young boy. He appeared to be 15, no 16. He was talled than she predicted. But what surprised her the most was his eyes. They had the same golden glow, reflecting light as it touched.

"Are you Taiga?" He asked her almost as silently as he moved. He never took his eyes off hers.

She did the same, "I am, and you are?"

"My name is Juno, I have come to warn you..."

"Of what?" She started to pase around him, trying to make him nervouse.

"Of my leader. A war is comeing, and by what he tells me, you're going to be in the middle of it." He starred right through her, into the darkness of night.

"You came to warn me about a war, even though we're saposed to be enimys?" She laughed, "How stupid do you think I am?" Her wourds turned cold, "I dont trust demons I dont know, let alone listen to them." she snarled.

"Then will you fight me?" he asked her.

Suddenly, they heard a door slam open from behind. InuYasha was standing in the door way, holding his sword, The tetsiaga, "She'll do no such thing," he told him, "Taiga, get over here!"

"Dad, I can..."

"Now!" He shouted. She ran to him, disgusted with herself. She hated how protective her father was torwards her, even though she knew it was for the best, "Leave here and never come back..." he told Juno calmly, "I'm only gonna say it one more time, Leave!"

"I'm leaveing." He tuned around and started to walk away, he stopped to face them, "But I wont promise I'm not comeing back. I dont like to lie. And Taiga, " He glared at her, "You will die." and he was gone.

Taiga looked at InuYasha, "Daddy?" She'd never admit it, But she was scared. She didn't like war. SHe'd seen one, in her dreams. It was terrible. Blood, body parts, so much anger and furry. The worst part was, she was only six. She still got shivers when she tought about it.

"I know Taiga," He took a deep breath and put his arm around her, "I know."

She held on to him tight. He took her inside. She slept in there room that night. Close to her parents, close to her father. She was always safe with him. And herr mother Kagome, she was a master archer.

Still, she couldn't stop thinking about Juno. He seemed so different, and so familiar. She didn't know what to think of him.

He came to warn her. She should be thankful for that. But he also told her hewas going to kill her. She should hate him for that, shouldn't she. And he was a demon after all.

All her life she had been taught by her fatherr that all demons besides a selective few, were evil. No matter how good they may seem. No matter how kind, and gentle, and cunning, and...

Taiga shook her head, She was being stupid, she thought. She didn't know him. And he wasn't cunning. Definatly not.

Just sneaky.

Who knows how long we was following her. He could even still be out there watching her. Waiting...

She tried not to think about it. But she couldn't help it. All this talk about war was going to give her nightmares. She didn't let that bother her. She was used to nightmares. She demon quarter in her made sure of that. She would always be at war. But not with others as much. Just her slef and waht she was.

She was three quarters human and one human. She will always get called names. SHe was thought that by her father. But she would pay no heed to it. She would only egnore it.

Un like her father, there was no name for what she was. She wasn't called a half breed. Nothing. SHe used to think that was a good thing. But not any more. It just made her more lonely.

There weren't many of her kind.

But Juno was different some how. She didn't know if that was for better or worse. But she didn't care. If he was a pure bread demon, he was evil. And that was that.

She nodded to her self and lied down.
    --------------------------------------

Ok, finnaly. I'm done. Comment(good or bad) are welcome.
    Bi-yeee

2. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Hey, wow, that's great! I really like that and can't wait for more(but I will)...*sigh* I love fanfics, expacially inu-yasha fics.:D

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Thanks, I'm gonna try and post every saterday cause it takes me like and hour in a half to type a chapter. So it wont be much longer.

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Yay! I lovew reading fanfics so I'll be occupied for awhile. That coolness. I can sometime write something worth reading, but not a lot of the time... I write lemon fics though so... yeah.

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Lemon?

6. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Er... yeah, it's a hard core love fic... normally I write YAOI lemon fics.:sweat2:

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Oh, ok.

8. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Yeah. I've been corupted by me sister at school.

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Oh, bad news. I just remembered that I left chapter two at school! You might have to wait for a few more days!

10. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

aw no. that sucks. But i can wait i guess... *sigh*

11. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

Sorry to all who were looking forward to reading this fic. I seemed to have misplaced the second and third chapter so it's going to be a long while till some more comes. But please be patianct! I'm looking really really hard ***tears*** If I have to I'll just rewrite it here and just leave the tablet with the others stuff, but I wanna try and find it. Just say if you want me to, cause I usually forget things really easily(thats the cause of this whole darn problem!)

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

the next chapter

See, I told you I'd find it:p
    -----------------------------
    That morning Taiga slept in. Her parents bed was really big, and really soft. If her parents would let her, she could have lied there all day. She woke up at about half past noon, but didn't get up till about one.

She never really did. Espesially that morning. She didn't want any more surprises. But just her luck, she never got what she wanted. Atleast, not when it came to matters of happening.

That morning in town she senced someone following her. She pretended not to notice. Atleast not for a while. After she finally got fed up with it, she desiced to take a detoure. She cutted into some Allies and waited for, who she thaught was, Juno. She'd catch him of guard.

She came across two buildings, about two feet apart from each other. As quickly as she could she slipped into the space between tham and waited for the right moment. When she saw the person she jumped out and wrapped the right arm around there neck.

She was right. It was Juno. She didn't take the time to ask him what he wanted. She emediatly moved in for the kill. She pulled her arm tighter around his neck, 'I thought my Dad warned you not to show you face any more!"

Juno took her arm and pulled it forward. He flipped her infront of her and slammed her agianst the concrete, "And I remember saying I was comeing back." He whispered in her ear. He was holdng her bown by her shoulders. This time he wasn't going to let her slip away that esily.

"Let me go!" She snarled.

"I dont think so..." He pushed her shoulders down into the ground, bruising them. Taiga let out a cry of pain, "I dont get it Taiga..."

"Get what!" She tried to losen his grip but couldn't.

"Why you think I'm evil! And why you wont use your full strienght agianst me." He was stareing at her, his golden eyes still glowing.

"Becuase you are evil!" She didn't need to say anything else to him. She didn't need to prove anything.

"Why?" She put his face inches away from hers. She could feel her breath agianst her face and neck. It was harsh. Like he was actually excited about her. Interested in her.
    He oviously dosn't get out much, she thought.

She didn't answer him. She just glared at him. He could see the rage in her eyes. He let her go.

"Is it because I'm pure demon?" He was stareing at her, no, throughther agian. What he said caught her off guard. It was like he read her mind. Every thing he said to her caught her oof guard. She hated it. She hated him.

"Hmph," She crossed her arms, "I dont have to answer any of these stupid questions. Espesialy not that one. It's none of your buisness why I hate pure-breads. It's mine and my fathers alone. So stop asking." She said it coldly. All the better, she thought. Any thing to push the point his way.

"Fine. But thoughts like that are going to get you killed. Weather you like it or not, you're going to have to learn to deal with us for a while. We're your last hope for survival." He left her standing there.

She said her last words laud enough for him to her, "Over my dead body!" And she stomped away. It was when she walked in her room after she got home when she actually started to think about what she had said. She didn't know where it all came from. The words just kept comeing. But she was proud of it. Juno may actually leave her alone now. Either that, or he'll keep following her till her understands. Which she knew would probably never happen.

But what if he didn't stop. SHe knew all on her own, she couldn't beat him. She learned that the hard way. And she got an earful from her father for it. Juno's luckey her wasn't there. InuYasha would have taken care of him for her.

"Taiga, please be careful. He could hurt you..." Her mother was standing in the door way of her room. The room was dark, so all she could see was her daughters golden eyes, reflecting light when it touched.

"I cant help it. He's always following me." She faced the window, "My instints just took over." She was tired, Kagome ould tell. Just by the look ing her daughters sunlight eyes, "Good night."

"Night..." Taiga stared at te door. Her mother was really worried. But that was normal. But what she wanted was to know why her father was so worried. Was it because he's dangerouse, or because he has something to show her. Something that he could never teach her. Something...

Her thoughts were interoupted when, big surprise, Juno was sitting on her open window sill. He wasn't looking at her. He was stareing out side.

"Dont you ever give up?" She asked sarcasticly. She was really getting tired of him.

"I've been thinking..." He faced her, for what she thought was the first time, "About what you said today."

Taigs was already half asleep. And her eyes were bearily opened, she sniffed, "Yeah waht about it?"

"I didn't mean to threaten you last night."

"Oh no, of course you didn't." She sat on her bed and crossed her arms, "You just said you were gonna kill me to be friendly."

"You're angry. I figured as much." He sighed, and then laughed, "I never was a good talker." He closed his eyes.

Ok, Taiga thought, maybe he is a bit cunning. Carming even.

"If you weren't threatening me, then why did you say it?" She put her hands on her lap and closed his eyes.

"I was just telling you what I was told..."

With out opening her eyes she got up off the bed, "What do you mean?"

"My master can see things. Not very often, but he can. And thats what he told me."

"She sat down by the window and layed her head next to him on the sill. She took a deep breath and let it out.

"I...Taiga. Taiga, are you awake?" She shook her a bit, and then smiled.
    She was asleep.

Suddenly, he heard the door knob turn.

"Taiga?" InuYasha stepped through the door. By the time he saw he Juno was gone. Or atleast to a point where InuYasha couldn't see him, nor pick up his scent. Demons could do that, "That girl..."

He walked over to her Taiga and picked her up. He lied her on her bed and picked her up. For a moment he just stoof there and stared at her.

"Amazeing," he was still amazed at how much she's grown to be like him. Looks, attitude. Every thing. She turned out like her mother just as much. She was just as brave, and argumental. He left her room.

Juno poped his head throught her window. He tried to step in her room, but when he saw her lying in her bed he lost all sences...and missed.

He hit his chin and fell out the window. He fell face first on the ground. "ow!" He got up and found he had fallen on a wood bench and broke it.
    "Uh...opps," He walked away rubbing the back of his neck.
    ---------------------------------------
    I never get sick of the moment I'm done typeing this. It takes along time. But anyway, here it is.

13. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

YAYNESS!!!!! You updated! I love it so far!^_^ Keep it up Prene!

14. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

Thank you:p

15. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

But I like writing hard core love fics!

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

I'm not makeing emotions to oviouse(sp : P) am I?

17. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

no, prene ant least i don't thinks so. ^_^

18. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Wow That's Good Stuff! You Rule Prene! ^_^

19. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

:D