Creative Writing UnNamed so far

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Kos-Mos, Nov 25, 2002.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

That morning it rained. Taiga chuckled, "Let's see him get to me now." Feeling extra proud, she looked out the wondow. "What..." She saw Juno sitting out side in a tree. She looked at him, "Ok. I give up." Pulling her hands to her side as hard as she could and taking a breath, "Go away! A stalker is the last thing I need right now!"

He didn't even notice her. Infact, her wasn't even there for her. It was the rain. And the seroundings too. It all just made him calm.

"Fine!" She shouted, 'Stay out there and get wet!" She slammed the door shut and turned around, "That jerk!"

The wind blew hard that night. Juno was still sitting in the tree, "The winds of a broken hearts are blowing." She looked at Taiga's window, "And I'm afriad, that heart might just be yours..."

"I though I told you to stay away..." InuYasha was standing right behind him with his arms crossed. He was glaring at him.

"And I remember saying I cound't promise I would." He spoke just as quietly as InuYasha, "And I dont like to lie."

"Yeah, well, neither do I." He took the Tetsuiga at hand, "I dont like demons. Especially ones that hurt me dauhter." He said, pointing the sword and Juno's neck, just touching it.

"You're very persistant, arn't you?" Quickly he turned around gripping the sword. "I could kill you right now." He looked at him with cold eyes, "But I wont. But only for her." His voice sounded tired.

"What?"

"He's coming, and you wont be able to save her. Not on the way you are, and not with out me." He pushed the sword away from his throat. "Fighting with me will only get you killed."

He sheithed his sword, "What do you want?"

"To keep your daughter alive." He answered, not looking at InuYasha. "He tunred around, "I'm leaving now. Keep her inside till I get back. And then, I'll protect her."

"Protect her!" InuYasha jumped, You almost borke her arms!"

"That would have been better. That way, she wouldn't fight if she came to danger. She'd let some one else protect her. When it comes to danger, your bruises will be the least of your worries." He didn't need to point that out.

"You oviously dont know her to well." He sniffed, "I cant promise anything. She's as stubborn as her mother."

"You need to keep her in." He warned.

"Yeah Yeah." InuYasha sighed and jumped off the tree, "I'd invite you in, but then I dont think I'd ever regain my pride." He said, closing to doors to the shrine.

"Whatever." He sighed, and left.
    ----------------
    Well. My tunrs over. Done for today! :catgirl:

2. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

Hmm...it's essentially a good story...I like it. But there are so many grammatical and spelling errors that I got a bit confused. Is Juno male or female? And if you'd like me to proofread it, I'd be willing to do so. I -love- doing proofreading. Yeah, I know I'm weird. And a friggin' perfectionist.
    I'm also Mika-chan's sister that corrupted her. Whee!
    In unhappy news, the reason Mika has been missing is because she has been banned from ALL computer use. She misses you all a lot. I also would -not- call what she writes hardcore, but some of it's definately hentai. And yaoi, at that. :bleed2:
    (Yay for yaoi & shonen-ai! Eww for het.)
    :glazed:

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

really?

Oh. Tell Mika we miss her! But is there really that many mistakes? I typed that one fast. If it's all of them, then I'm in trouble.:sweat: P.S. Juno is a boy.

4. Sesshi's Angel

Sesshi's Angel New Member

Grreat story Prene! It might help me with one i'm writing, if you ever want to read it, just PM me and ask for it!!
    :catgirl:
    I think the way you describe every thing so well is what makes your story come alive. I like that!:D :D :D

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Key. Here comes chapter four.
    ------------------------

When InuYasha stepped inside he was stopped my Taiga, "What did he say?!" She shouted. She was clutching her hands as tight as possible. Her cheeks were red.
    "Are you ok?" He asked her.
    "Yes, I'm fine! What did her say?!" She shouted. She shook her head, "That tends to hurt after a while. She put her hands on her four head.
    "Come here." InuYasha pulled her over to him and put his hand on her four head, "You're warm. And you have a fever." He turned her around so she could see him, "Dont go anywhere till you get better. Got that."
    "But..."
    "You're sick. You should stay in for a while. Then if your better tonight..."
    "Great. Now I'm stuck inside with a baby sitter." She walked away mumbling.
    "Hey! Who said anything about a baby sitter?"
    She pointed to her ears, "I can hear just as well as you can."
    InuYasha looked at her for a moment, and then walked over to her door.
    Taiga engored him and slammed the door in his face.
    InuYasha stood there for a moment, rubbing his nose. He sighed.
    "InuYasha?" Kagome walked down the hall with a basket of laundry in her hands.
    "What?" He looked at her.
    "You should know by now you could never win agianst her." Kagome laughed.
    He looked at her and mumbled, "Yeah. She's just as stubborn as you are."
    Kagome looked at him as if she were going to egnore him. She walked down the hall and InuYasha sighed.
    Suddenly, he saw Kagome poke her head around the courner. SHe smiled. "Sit." As she spoke, InuYasha's necklace started to glow and pull him to the ground hard and fast. Kagome laughed as she walked away.
    InuYasha got up and looked at Taiga's bedroom door, "I'll be back in a few minutes to check on you." He said, walking away.
    The window in Taiga's room was open. It was to stuffy in her room to leave it shut. She sat on her bed.
    Stupid Juno...She though...I bet he laughing at me right now, "Ah!" She slammed her hands on her dressor, "Stupid fever!"
    ---------------
    That's it for today.

6. UnseelieSidhe

UnseelieSidhe New Member

Yay! StoryStoryStoryStory!! *Grabs a blankie and her Sessou-chan plushie and waits quietly*
    :D

7. Sesshi's Angel

Sesshi's Angel New Member

Grreat chappie, prene! i hope that Juno comes back!
    P.S. did u ever draw a picture of him?

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

No. I can draw boys ok but I usually prefer not to. Never really thaught about drawing him. I drew Taiga and Seshi's daughter Kamouie.

9. lil angel

lil angel New Member

*ears perk up* really? you'll have to show me sometime :D love the story so far!