Video Games Upcoming games.....

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by alkhoon, May 8, 2002.

1. alkhoon

alkhoon .: G.Heyer is my life :.

Just got my issue of "GamePro" and skimming thru it... just wanted to well say something about upcomin games....

Like Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny ... cant wait till august .. really looks promising... the graphics are outstanding... and for he storyline... sounds nice... and i like how they included Yusaku Matsuda in the animation of the main character Jubei... THATS SO COOL....

Tekken 4..... *WOW*.... ::speechless::

ToeJam & Earl III ... hmm anyone remember this ..? it was on the sega megadrive.. it was a COOL game.. i was addicted to it... wonder if its gonna be great... comes on October for the Xbox... graphics... are great... cant wait to see the reviews.. :D

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness for PS2.... okie.. haven't we had enough Tomb Raider games to last us a life time :dizzy2: ... i mean the first game.. was great.. the second game was good... then it just kept repeating it self... they claim to have changed the way the game is played.. but.. hmm gota watch out for it....

Dragon's Lair 3D... cant wait to see how this turns out...

so... ur thoughts?

:glazed: long post ^^;; ... lol sorry ;)

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I'm waiting for Neverwinter Nights... and have been for quite some time... over 3 years now... it should be good.

And Star Wars Galaxies looks sweet. Only, it's one of those pay to play games...and, erm...I'm not too keen on that.

I admit I'm way behind on the gaming scene, tho'...

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Alkhoon-chan, you are the first person who agrees with me that the first Tomb raider what the best. Oh I wish Natla appears in the sequels. Oooh Angel of Darkenss, hope the title is not too repetitive. The other games were soo boring*looks at 3 and chronicles*

WooT woot Tekken . Ya hoo! WahaY!

4. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

AAAAAAALLL I want is Xenosaga. Why must I continue waiting? Damn my inability to read Japanese.

5. alkhoon

Xenosaga!! waaaaaaaah how could i have forgotten that... baka-me!! :sweat2:

and cant wait for Zelda for Gamecube... Miyamoto! PLZ release it sooon :sad:

6. c0ke

c0ke New Member

1. Game Pro Sucks. If you like games try EGM
    2. Warcraft III, the only game worth waiting maybe 5 years

7. alkhoon

I read EGM as well ;) hehehe...
    and also looking forward to Warcraft III... i hope it lives up to the past games which i liked a lot... :p