RPG Archives Vampire Reign II - [OOC] Game Stuff

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Stardust Phox, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

[OOC] Game Stuff

Um... I am leaving the game. I'm going to be GMing one of my own soon, and I could do with the time. Plus, it seems as though Sel is not the best type of character to play here. ^_^;; It was fun... for that... two posts... ^^;;

2. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Im leaving this RPG, peace.

Alright, now i am pissed. Never do that again. And any atempts to restore this or threaten me in any way will result in permanent banning from the entire forums. -Kamui

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Um. I though everyone should know, Roneri and Darien arn't at Athena's house. Last I knew the two seporated with Daruise and they're both now in the Yamamori head quarters looking for the Yammmori people. I just thought you would all like to know that!

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Thanks for pointing that out, Kos. Okay, so if everyone would edit their posts accordingly...? If they aren't edited by the weekend, I'll have to edit them myself, but I thought you guys should make the story go the way you want it to.

So, I think that means edited posts for Darien, a little bit of editing for Athena and maybe a few others.

Once again, thanks, Kos!

Cheers,
    MT

5. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Thanks for accepting me Meaikoh, though I'm not that great :p

I just finished reading most of the rpg so far, more or less, ....and I have to say I'm totally lost...we'll not totally, lets just say you guys left it very hard for me to enter the story without it looking stupid...

Can someone please give a brief summary of whats currently going on?

6. Meaikoh

Sure thing!

Okay, I'll try to keep it brief.

A stranger goes out looking for his target. A girl (Athena) screams for help in the dark. The girl is approached by another, a first one. He is called Leon. He kills her master, and then, two others appear (Darien and Vencil). One wishes to take her as his own, and the other just wishes to protect her.

Leon doesn't wish to hand over the girl, and Vencil would protect the girl as well. Leon takes Athena under his protection, and Darien wishes to fight him for her.

A gun is aimed at Darien's head, by the first stranger (Setsaki). He shoots, but Darien remains unharmed. The man says that his 'target' was behind Darien, and he was about to die. Who is Setsaki's target? Why does Darien want Athena?

Above the city, the Vampire King reigns (Darius). His horde is behind him, and they are ready to hunt. His second in command is a gutsy and beautiful vampire named Roneri. She is in the shadows.

Darien still wants Athena, Leon senses the Vampire King, and Setsaki is still ready to fight. Athena still can't help herself for the moment.

In a temple, a woman prays. She is Yamamorii. (Asu). She receives her assignment. Find Lord Darius and try to kill him. Are the Yamamorii Elders getting desperate?

Vencil continues to face off against Darius, questioning where his allegiances are. Darien makes another attempt to kidnap Athena, but Athena is not afraid to use the means at her disposal. Leon and Vencil stand aside, watching. Darien hands over Athena to Leon and leaves.

Darien heads to the rooftops and meets Darius, Lord of Darkness. He is impudent, but he soon learns his lesson. Darius allows him to join his hunting party, but then Darien tells of what has just occured.

Darius is trying to find Leon. Leon and Athena flee, Vencil stays to face the coming attackers. Leon and Athena hide in an alcove. Setsaki, away from all this, is preparing a special stake for his...uncle...Darius. Vencil bides his time, waiting to attack. Asu goes up to the surface.

Vencil attacks the Vampire King's horde, to distract them, he has told Leon and Athena to run as soon as he engages them. Athena trips and runs into a vampire not occupied by Vencil when she comes out to the surface. Darien takes hold of her, threatening to turn her if Leon makes a move. Leon surrenders to save Athena.

Roneri wonders if she should go to the one Darius was searching for. Setsaki is trying to find Darius. Roneri attacks Vencil. Asu uses a spell on all the Vampires present, a light rune that will tell her of their strengths. Athena tries to reason with Darien. When the light touches him, Darien is distracted and Athena escapes. Setsaki goes beyond the barrier of the great cloud in the sky, sending a stake to find Darius.

Vencil continues to attack. Asu meets up with Athena, and takes her to the Yamamorii headquarters. Athena tells Asu she must go back to up to the surface to find her friends. Leon disappears into the night. Asu tells Athena that a squad is already headed to the surface and vampires will be killed on sight. Roneri awaits orders from Darius. Darius tells his horde to retreat. Vencil is hit by a Yamamorii bullet. Leon wanders through the dark.

Roneri faces off against Setsaki. Athena assures Asu that she will return, and promises not to return to the fight. Leon feels faint and needs to rest. Asu agrees to go with Athena to her safe house.

Leon collapses in the middle of a street. Roneri returns to Darius' side. Vencil realizes that the bullet that hit him had magical properties, and will not heal. He is losing blood. Darius is on the scent, following the one who cast the light rune.

Setsaki returns to his house. Leon is awake and aware on the street, but unable to move. Athena finds Leon and takes him to her safe house. Setsaki cooks in his home. Athena drops and breaks a bowl, cutting herself. Leon drinks her blood, but stops himself. He is much restored by the blood. Athena's blood and Leon's mix, giving them telepathic abilities.

Roneri, Darien and Darius still follow the scent. Vencil follows the scent of Athena's spilt blood. Darius splits up his party, sending Roneri and Darien to find the Mage. Darius follows the girl and Leon. Vencil appears at Athena's door. Athena invites him in. Vencil prepares to bite her. Leon hits Vencil. In her struggle to free herself, Athena reopens her cut. Leon drinks her blood, draining her.

Athena faces eternal damnation as Leon realizes the only way to save her is to make a vampire. Athena is turned. In his home, Setsaki curses Leon as a fool. Roneri looks for the Yamamorii headquarters.

Since Athena's safe house no longer belongs to a human, Darius finds it and is able to enter. Leon has retreated to the furthest recesses of his mind, and is hallucinating about his past. Setsaki slips into Athena's home. Vencil self-petrifies to preserve his life. Athena moves to defend Leon from Darius, though she knows she will be unable to win.

-------------------

And here are where things get strange. We need to edit these posts because Darien appears, but Darien is with Roneri. So, in the good storyline now, Leon kisses Athena, and snaps out of his reverie. He faces Darius. Darius starts to have his own flashback.

Guys, you still need to edit your posts!!

Now then, you can make an introductory post with an explanation as to why you weren't there before, in your own style. But Raziel's Death must wait until Darius calls the Vampires to him.

The sooner the posts are edited, the sooner we can get back on track. I'll edit them myself if necessary, but I don't want to have to do that.

7. Angel of Light

Thanks that helps alot. Damn...interesting storyline you have here so far :p.

So, now everyone is in the same place....hmmm...alright, i got an idea! :D

8. raziel's death

raziel's death New Member

cool i can wait.. lol

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Actually, Darien and Roneri are in like the other side of the city, inside the Yamatori base. But other than that, all the other vampires and I think one Yamamori are in the same place yes.

10. Meaikoh

--Asu is currently...missing. She left Athena when Athena found Leon, I believe.

11. Angel of Light

*grabs a piece of paper, writes something on it, then slips it into the "Suggestions" box*

I wrote:

"We should read our posts more carefully so as not to get confused. Wasn't Reina thrown to Roneri by Darius? Rian never told Leon her name, and other stuff :p

Also, just cause there is something going on in one place, not everyone has to appear there at once...its too much of a coincidence.

These are just suggestions so please don't yell at me or something :p"

12. Meaikoh

Good ideas all, AoL! I don't remember calling Rian by her name...but I guess I might've--- And yes, Darius did throw Reina to Roneri...

Okay, a suggestion:

From now on read each post over twice to make sure you don't miss anything, or read the posts more slowly, everyone.

I will edit my post accordingly.
    BTW- Thanks, Angel of Light!

Yours,
    MT

13. deathfly

deathfly New Member

i may be a bit

im sry to do this. but it may be a few days before i post again. im having friend problems that i have to figure out before i come back.. alright.. sry.. it will be at most 3 days.. but since its slow now anyway.. no one will notice :p

14. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

Where does Kentoriken come in?

15. Meaikoh

Well, bring him in, but remember that you can't kill anyone without permission, and you won't be able to win every battle fought. I'll signal you when to bring him in.

16. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

Can I kill anonymous vampires?

17. Meaikoh

You've killed NPCs, and that's just fine.

18. deathfly

deathfly New Member

i will be leaving for a month to egypt starting the 18th. which is friday. so i will post and put myself somewhere to be left alone.

and athena is still working on getting to a computer.

HAVE FUN. :)

19. raziel's death

raziel's death New Member

Back from a long time

well guys im sorry for the long time not posting but i had an unexpected time wiht no modern technology. lol My family decided to go to kentucky for a while and we went to the most primative spot ever just to see how we would live. it was kinda hard. There was like 1 clinic and not tv,s or comps like an old ghost town. Some people i ran into did not even know what the internet was. well im back and hopefully i can post more. lol

20. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Naa, I am lost. And the fact is I can't really contribute to the game. So, basically, I'm leaving. You can feel free to use Felicia as you like, or to leave her somewhere safe, or... whatever you like. It was much more fun this time around and I hope you all keep having a good time.