Fan Art Van from Escaflowne

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Alien_Sacrifice, Dec 3, 2002.

1. Alien_Sacrifice

Alien_Sacrifice New Member

Hi, I thought I did real well with this and wanted to show it off.
    The image doesn't look as good becase I had to shrink it. Do you have any suggestions on making the file size smaller other than shrinking it...or is there? I've saved it as a .bmp file too is there anything that might be smaller than this?

But on to the show!

Attached Files:

2. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

you did a great job..its a very good drawing for Van..
    keep up the good work...

3. Alien_Sacrifice

Alien_Sacrifice New Member

I guess this would really be considered a fan pic because I drew it from a wallpaper I found somewhere. So I actually didn't come up with the "original drawing". So the credit should go to the original drawer...I just redrew it trying to get better. I don't know who the original drawer was though...But I still thought I did a good job.:)

4. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

I honestly think that copying is how everyone first learns how to draw....or, close to it. well, i didn't...but I'm weird. I drew 2 binders full of a whole race of fairies, and my friend and I would have plays acting out the different characters. I believe i was 12. It was fun while it lasted! lol. You did a wonderful job alien, i like the shading. Keep it up, as thunder dragon said.
    peace.

5. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

This is awesome..!! :)

BTW Alien_Sacrifice, I allowed myself in formating your picture from BMP to JPEG, because a BMP file needs to be d/led to be seen, while JPEGs and GIFs just shows in another window..

I did that in purpouse to let more people to see your work, because some is lazy or afraid to d/l stuff ;P

Attached Files:

6. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Wow. I really like the shading in this one. Shading is something that I struggle with, but you seem to have got it down. :D