Fan Art Vash and Nick drunk! Hehe! It's an art trade!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by SerenityX, Jun 25, 2003.

1. SerenityX

SerenityX New Member

I love this piccie! Whoo hoo! Uh... ahem. Anyway, this was my first attempt to draw Nick or Vash. LOL. Ok, this pic took about 3 1/2 hours. Comments and Critisim, - C&C- welcome as always. This is an art trade for my friend Setropets.

Attached Files:

2. SerenityX

SerenityX New Member

Irvine

Yes, this is a picture I did of Irvine, me and my obsessed little self.... Uh, this is also my first attempt at drawing him. LOL. I <3 Irvine! Whoo hoo! Anyway, this is from an episode called "The Black Lightning", where Irvine gets his Lightning Saix!

Attached Files:

3. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

.......??ness

er who is irvine.....i forgot if he was from trigun....soo who the fudge is this person of ppl??

4. SerenityX

SerenityX New Member

Irvine is from a show called Zoids Chaotic Century, I have some Zoids piccies, so you can see, I'll post one of the Lightning Saix.

Attached Files:

5. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I love your drawings, but I think you drew wolfwood's [?] head bit small, but other than that, it looks freaking great!! :D

6. SerenityX

SerenityX New Member

Yeah, I know, and I also made Vash's hand look all dislocated like. XD ^_^ Haha. *bows at the fellow worshiper of Zanza!* XD

7. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

Wolfwoods head is way to small and I didn't even notice the dislocated hand till u pointed it out but the irvine is great and the lighting syks is excellent

8. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

To the art forum...

9. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

haha! I was wondering how this thread magically appeared ^__^ main thing I saw right at the beginning was the hand holding the glass. the middle finger is usually the longest then its the index finger thats 2nd longest and then the thid finger is slightly shorter then the index finger and the pinky is one joint smaller then the third finger. does this help at all? the fingers seem all the same length.

anyways I love your idea. they sure look very happy too. I'm sad now for some reason.

10. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

They both look really good...but in your second one...The eyes look a tad weird...but other then that and the stuff Zanza and the rest have said...they look good fer your first attempt

Misao