Viacom Owns MTV So Here Is Their Mailing Address As Wel As There Fxa Number

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by eagleclaw, Apr 1, 2003.

1. eagleclaw

eagleclaw New Member

battle of the planets

hello battle fans this is high flying eagleclaw coming to you with an imporant annoncment concerning battle. as you all no or have seen on the post messages that gatchaman2003 is helping me get fans who loved watching battle of the planets to email there letters to mtv requestiong to show battle of the planets in the near future, or whatever network gets it. however i just realize that the company who owns mtv as well as other networks is viacom. i was exploring the net and i typed in the search menue viacom, and i saw there address. it is the same address as mtv, but i have found there fax numbers as well as there network digits. if anyone is still intrestest in taking part of this project in helping me get our long awaited series back on the air, i will gladly post up on the board viacom fax number if you all have fax machines and there telephone number. if you can call them up fax the letters to them requestion that they try to get battle shown on there network in the future. you see the deal is they will read my letters and say ok, but will everybody who grew watching the series will jump aboard the bandwagen we can do this and also help sandy frank entertainment out. my voice cannot be the only one which can be heard. so if you all are intrested please respond
    back to me later eagleclaw out

2. eagleclaw

eagleclaw New Member

battle of the planets

Hey again here is the the comapny who owns mtv address as well as fax numbers, please call email and tell them how much you miss battle and how you all would love to see it come to mtv in the future. let your voices be heard good luck eagleclaw out.
    viacom
    1515 Broadway, new york
    NY 10036.
    MAIN PHONE NUMBER 1-212-258-6000
    FAX NUMBER 1-212-258-6397

3. eagleclaw

eagleclaw New Member

Viacom Owns MTV So Here Is Their Mailing Address and Fax Number

Hey again here is the the comapny who owns mtv address as well as fax numbers, please call email and tell them how much you miss battle and how you all would love to see it come to mtv in the future. let your voices be heard good luck eagleclaw out.
    viacom
    1515 Broadway, new york
    NY 10036.
    MAIN PHONE NUMBER 1-212-258-6000
    FAX NUMBER 1-212-258-6397