Anime [Vireyda's Woolgathering] Anime List Mania

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Bijin, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Bijin

Bijin boards.jp Bot

Trying to organize to myself what I'm following/downloading. After constructing this...Holy smoke I download too much lately (curses to the new season!! Wow.New SeriesNot enough really to tell yet but highly interested; **'s indicate ones that will more than likely be avid followsYakitate Japan ** (Not released yet but I expect it to be an avid as I love the manga)My Hime ** I like so far, but sometimes BIG casts give me headaches)Beck ** (Because of this good first epi, I read all 19 volumes scanlated. Loved it.)Gankutsuou ** (The look is cool. I think it'll be high on the watch list)School Rumble (I love the manga, but it's light and fluffy. A leave or take it show I think.)Kannaduki no Miko (Definitely a backburner; something to watch when nothing else is available)Rozen Maiden (I'm curious about this series. We'll see when it's out)Avidly FollowingI watch the episode as soon or shortly after I download. I tend to obssess over the next episode release for these seriesOtogizoushiElfen LiedBleach (Yes it's new but I'm dying to see the next episode, so...)Kurau Phantom MemoryKyou Kara Maou ++Prince of Tennis ++(++ = a series I will actually break down and download raws; I only do so for the less "plot intense" series :p Hehe)Enjoyably FollowingI watch these episodes fairly soon, but it's often a download-and-wait til I'm down with the Avidly group anime. Sometimes it's only in this category due to release dates like ID4 or fansub speed like MoO. Sometimes it's due to a temporary slowdown of obssession while focusing on other series (like Naruto). Second tier indicates the shows I could totally drop and it wouldn't bother me at all.First TierNaruto ** (This series is 'Avidly' usually but I haven't watched the last 4 filler episodes)Samurai ChamplooSamurai 7 (Changed fansub groups; I'm behind 3 episodes)Melody of OblivionInitial D 4th StageSecond Tier2x2 Shinobuden [Ayu]Beet the Vandel BusterWindy TalesGantzShura no TokiI'll Watch Them LaterThese are episodes that I've been downloading and sometimes highly interested in, but just haven't watched a huge chunk of the episodes. These are the ones I tend to marathon after I've gotten a bunch and suddenly get my interest refired. I'm often 5-8 episodes behind even though I'm current on downloading.Monster (6 epis behind)Fafner (Woah. 10 episodes behind)Kenran Butoh Sai (5 epis behind)Tenjou Tenge (Um. Woah. 18 episodes behind. Eep)Baku Tenshi (Hahaha. 20 episodes behind. I rule.)Older SeriesHere's the series that are completed but I'm catching up on in some way. Sometimes this can coincide with the "I'll Watch Them Later" list. I'm usually current on my downloads or I'm in the middle of downloading like KKJ which I just started downloading today.Kaleido Star - Season 2 (5 episodes behind)Detective Conan (20 epi to watch of subs)KKJ (2 episodes dl'd)Maria-sama ga Miteru (5 epi behind; also only been getting Akeep's vers)Fullmetal Alchemist (Completed and watched but now waiting on Spoon for archiving cuz I like having all of just one group's subs on a disc; I'm anal like that :/ )JDrama/Live ActionWhat Jdrama or Live Action I'm currently downloading/watching.Kimi wa PetGokusen (Waiting desparately for the next releases :x)Ace wo Nerae (Same as Gokusen)You're Under Arrest (I dl'd the first episode and have yet to watch)(X) Sailor Moon Live Action (I gave up dl'ing this series.. Way too much to get as far behind as I am atm)

Click here to read this story
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/vireyda/34044.html