Art wall drawings!! :P

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Zanza, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

haha if I was your Mom, I'd give you a spanking right now.. kidding. I like the Soul Society Badge, you .. err maybe you could use a permanent marker to outline the lines later and then perhaps you would feel more confident painting it. The hands seem a bit odd on Gara, but my suggestion of using an overhead projector to project the work may distort the image somwhat. Just do your best, make the images BIGGER and add some colour. If not, then up your HB or 2B pencil to 4B-8B.

3. Zanza

Staff Member

aye, yeah, sorry about that, the pencil I used for the sould logo and Al was 2H ^^;
    As for Gaara, yeah, his hands were bit weird, and my excuse as usual, I was tired and lazy to fix them XD (plus its hard to erase a 8B pencil off :p)

I'll outline the drawing asap, especially the soul logo since its done =]

4. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I know a certain person whose wall is literally...I mean literally, covered with doodles. Good luck trying to find a single white spot on her wall...

But anyhow, nice drawings on the wall. Now put them down on paper ;)

- Teddz

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

2H? That's great that you used a lighter pencil for the preliminary sketch, I'd advide you to use it then up the pencil darkness. But I think you already know that. Good Luck! The only reason I don't paint all over my walls is that if I moved, I'd take the wall with me..

1 person likes this.
  6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Are you grounded yet? Nice wall sketches. I like the soul society logo best.

I used to have this wall whenever someone came over they would sign their name. It was neat actually. But it gone the place is gone too. I could have taken the wall with me.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

my mom would completely flip if i ever did something like that.

i liked Al best. just wish they were darker.

the whole finger thing was just creativity gone wrong ;)

8. Zanza

Staff Member

Actually my mom would kill me as well if it wasn't for the repaint part, you see I am redecorating my room (and I am too slow :p), that's why my mom is under-thinking about it :D

9. Orion

Orion Gears

Very nice. Man, you have a nice mom for lettin' you do that. I'd be grounded for like, ever if I did that. O_O Anyway, I liked the Ed and Al one's a lot. Good work, and like Teddz said, now put 'em on paper. ^_^