Anime Wallflower aka Yamato Nadesico Shichi Henge

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Yamato Nadesico Shichi Henge also known as Perfect Girl Evolution. It comes from the manga Wallflower currently licensed by Del Rey.

Has anyone seen or heard about this Anime?

Description:

Sunako isn’t like any other girl. This is what makes this such a good anime. She has given up on her looks due to an unfortunate incident. The incident was when a boy she liked said she was an “ugly girl.”

After that Sunako likes dark things instead of beautiful things. It has gotten so bad when she sees a beautiful person she gets nose bleeds. She now lives with four…

Downloadable: Removed

This Anime definitely pokes fun of how we put importance on appearances. The four handsome men get Sunako dolled up almost every episode for some crazy reason why. Poor Sunako. She just wants to be left in the dark with her three creepy doll friends. Yeah...she isn't normal.

Sunako is actually beautiful if she tries. I believe that the Anime is trying to stress to her that beauty is found from with in. She shouldn’t care what others think.

Yukinojou reminds me of Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club. Not just because they are both blonde. :p

Should check it out.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

BUMP.

It's now licensed. So I moved it to anime.

This series is great. I actually bought the manga. If you like OHHC there is a good chance you will like this.

The anime is more extreme then the manga.