Art Wanted Layout ..

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Zanza, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

:p just thinking of the title makes me laugh !!

Anyway, I just wanted to ask you guys, do you have any layout for Rurouni Kenshin ?? The only one I have is this one .. =/

Anyone .. ??

2. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

Hullo! Your lay-out is perfect!!! I love it! I wish I'm more creative like you. I'd say stick to your lay-out...^_^

3. Yuna

Yuna New Member

Is that ur site Zanza-Chan? It's so koooool... I luuuv it.... why change it? it's perfect..

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Its not my whole site :sweat: its part from my whole site ..

And if you will see the both layouts, you might know what I mean :sweat:

But thank you very much =)

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Yeah Zanza, I don't know why you would want to change your site, it's great as it is :) I really need to find a new layout for
    my site, http://destined.to/hitokiri ... If anyone can find a cool Rurouni Kenshin layout, or have any idea's for one to make then be sure to tell me. I think I'm just getting bored of my layout @_@x

I guess that I'll just go on a search for one, I may take a while! But if I make one then I'll probably have my mascot at a low opacity and maybe have the really cool glass text box effect you used in your site Zanza, if that's okay >< I just think that that looks really really awesome!

oroOoOoo, I really frames though >.< (that just came out of nowhere) but I find them really tedious to manage in Dreamweaver 4 and some browsers are incompatible @_@x