Video Games War of Genesis

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TheSonOfBattles, Mar 14, 2004.

1. TheSonOfBattles

TheSonOfBattles New Member

Anyone here of ever heard of this game, or series? Because I've been seeing some artwork of it lately on a few sites, and have even got a few wallpapers of it somehow or other. But I can't seem to find out much about it. Is it released already? Will it even be released outside of Asia? Is it any good? The artwork is impressive from what i've seen, and some of the weapons/characters look really mental, so I'd love to find out more about it. Any help ya'll can offer is appreciated.

2. femme_fatale

femme_fatale New Member

I've heard of it. War of Genesis was released in Korea for the PC; there are five "parts" to the series that span two games. They all relate to the same story, but are set in different time periods. As far as I know, it's only available in Korea or Japan. The same company, Softmax, made a game called Magna Carta, which you might have heard of. It was released a few years back, but had a nasty bug that made it so it had to be recalled. Currently, they're working on a *worldwide* release of Manga Carta for the PS2. :) So even if you can't get WoG, Magna Carta should be available to you at some point; it's due for release in Japan in Q2 '04, but the American and European dates are unknown.