Video Games Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

This game is crazy. You do all these strange things like picking noses, scrubbing the back end of a cow, and etc.

We have had a lot of fun playing it though. It is a laugh.

So who has played it?

2. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

I have played it once... even though I am the one who bought it lol. The friends of mine that I live with have played it a Whole lot more then I have. But the multiplayer is extremely funny (the whole angel bit lol)

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

This is more of a party game. As corny as it may be to play it with people, when people do it with you, it's not that bad. Doing it on your own is something else, and is not that rewarding of an experience....

Game is good, and really shows off the Wii capabilities, but raises the question; "Can anyone other than Nintendo do good Wii games!?"

-Seishin

4. Infected_Mite

Infected_Mite New Member

I've played WW: Smooth Moves. It was another wacky yet good game. As for "Can anyone other than Nintendo do good Wii games!?" My answer is yes. Red Steel was a very fun and different FPS. I was cautious at first but as soon as I noticed with my Wii controller I could turn the gun in any direction even upside down! I understand what you mean though. With the other 2 systems being not much different than before besides graphic potential and just Nintendo being an oddball. I love it though. I gave the Wii 5 out of 5 stars for actually being different and original. While my favorite system (360) and the PS3 did not change much. Why do I like my 360 more? Online gameplay and as much as I like my Wii controls, I'm still being old fashioned with liking my 360's controller functions better.

5. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

A jedi game is coming to the Wii.... I can only imagine how would wielding the force and lightsaber will be....