Art Was looking through my gallery one day...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by furryb, Aug 22, 2003.

1. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

What happened to my gallery? Its not there when I checked it just now. Please tell me its not gone. ;_; Anyway, since I cna't post up there, I'll just leave a copy here. Its a pic I drew on top of a pic of a sunset one of my friends took. Its just an experiment to see if I can do this with my Donn'y Don't comics.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/furrybastard/lighting.jpg

2. DarkNd Destiny

DarkNd Destiny New Member

Very Nice!

:)

3. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

mines gone too:(

don't worry, i read some message cloud left in the...movies fourm
    ?? anyways, the data is not lost but there are some issues hes fixin' right now:D

as for your drawing, its nice but kinda blurry:)

4. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Thanks for the info. I was a bit worried since it took me so long to upload. Dial-up is a pain sometimes. As for the pic, there is a number of reasons why its blurry. 1st, the photo I got from my friend was already blurry. 2nd, this was a quicky and I didn't spend the time I normally would. Finally, I simply found it difficult to draw on top of a preexisting background. (first time trying) Thanks for liking it though despite it all. Gives me hope that it would be worth do soemthing like this better in the future. :)

5. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi all -

Sorry for the Gallery problems.

I am going to create new accounts on Gallery and if you haven't received a PM from me shortly, either myself or Seraphim or BMS can create a new account for you.

I will begin now with the people who have posted here. Check your PMs!

6. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

thanks for fixing it Cloud!:D
    i do see one little problem, when it comes to post a comment you have to write your name or email, this way, anyone can says to be whomever they want to be, don't you think?:confused:

7. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

well.. if memory serves me correctly. this is the way it used to be a while ago..^__^ and generally when someone has something nice to say about your art they will give you their real name or nick of it. Remember, you can always delete the comment you were given.

8. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

oh yes, but it can also be that some guy writes "your picture sucks and you should kill yourself" and then sign "Chejo" or "Seraphin"

lets hope this doesnt happen:D

9. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

you best stop there chejo, you're giving me bad ideas!:D

10. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

to be honest Chejo, I don't know who this 'Seraphin' is, but she sounds like a very MEAN person to be typing those things. we haven't had a problem of this sort before! (I hope) but lol... you are hilarious Chejo :p and poom-poom! I know what you did THIS summer!

11. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

:rolleyes: "Seraphin", you think you're funny, but you're not. You've always got to take things that one step too far. Quit spamming up the art/design threads with your drivel. I suggest you read the forum rules before some disgruntled art/design mod bans you for wasting valuable bandwidth.;) :p