Fruits Basket Wat Animal Would U be and Y?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by inuyasharules14, Jul 5, 2006.

1. inuyasharules14

inuyasharules14 New Member

Alright, if you were to compare urself to the characters of Furuba, which character and animal would u be and why do u think that? Me, ummm....I don't know more of a mix between Tohru and Kyou, because I'm always happy and trying to make things work, but I'm more determined like Kyou. Nik,(my brother) is more like Yuki. He kicks the butts of whoever opposes him (not trying to make him sound like a "pirate".) He's really strong, and he knows what he's talking about (sometimes) but he also has a sweet side, which only very few of us ever see :D SRY NIK I HAD TO!!:blush2:

2. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

I would have to say Yuki. I'm very passive and am called sweet all the time, though I hate being called that, but if challenged I usually win. Always calm and its hard to get me angry.

3. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

Okay well I am most like Haru, cause I have a different personality at home. Or Momiji, cause I act really happy and hyper at lot of the time but I haven't had the easier past.....
    I would like to be Kyo though, cause cats are so cool! I would love to be a cat :catgirl: