Recreation Weapons and/or styles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lance Leingod, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

You can post up here your favorite type of weapons, let it be knives, daggers, swords, axes, anything you like and you can post up your favorite style of fighting. You can post up real weapons and styles and fantasy weapons and styles, doesn't matter if its real or fake.

I'm still very attached to Himura Kenshin's sword and swordsmenship style known as Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu (and I just tried to spell that from memory :sweat: ).

Although, I'm starting to really like one sword that I don't know the name of yet. I'll post up a picture that has the weapon in it. If someone out there knows the name of this weapon, please tell me ^_^.

http://haven.joueb.com/images/Angel Sanctuary 35.jpg

2. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Tanfa (Fun to fool around with)
    Sai daggers (use them in Ninjitsu actually)
    Katana sword (My main weapon and has been for a while)
    Shurikens (Long range, and im a good throw with them)
    Sickle (Quite the dangerous little thing)
    Boa staff (Fun to fool around with)
    Guns (This I can say is by far the most unbeatable weapon, I shoot alot)
    Fuma shuriken (This is real beileve it or not, although it is really hard to throw heh heh)

For styles I love Bujikan ninjitsu and Shinkage Ryu Kenjutsu.

3. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

I was just wondering.. do you have to have a license to carry swords and stuff

4. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

depends on where you live and how you carry it (AS in if its concealed or not). Here in maine, there are no sword laws or bans, and I need no permit to carry it in public....unless I enter a store, then you need a special permit for that. I usually just kinda climb a tree somewhere and put my sword there if I go into a store, no ones gonna steal it so all is usually good. Look up your state weapons laws to see whats legal to carry and whats not without a permit.