Recreation weather is upsetting...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bloodberry, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

grrr....my pointless posting....

it was beaautiul here only yesterday. nice day, bit of rain, it was looking like spring. right now, 10:40 cst, it WAS raining...all i can say is this: I hope that's sleet out there and not snow...it's not ice(which is good...that beat up my car last summer). it looks like really tiny snowballs...and they have my cat enthralled.
    <growls loudly> this state has the stupidest weather....grumble...

2. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

well.. let's see what it was doing here over the last few days... the day before yesterday it rained mud (very finely grained clay in all the water as it fell) the city looked very... Boogiepop-ish, as my friend YK pointed out. that night it snowed, yesterday it snowed, big clumpy fat snow too, as this is in Utah Valley, there was much concern among the locals... it is April, and this hasn't happened before in April.

-UK

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

personally, i'm waiting for the bliazzard in june...sigh...we're supposed to be getting a blizzard this weekend...joy....

4. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Rain.

Rain. Rain yesterday Rain the day before that. Rain the day before that. Rain the day before that. Rain the...

Ireland is truly a wonderous place.

5. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Yes Rain Rain Rain.. Frankly I Hate rain unless there is a cool light show to go with it... I mean How the Hell Can i get My Motor Cycle out and drive it around with all this bloody rain!.. I cant even get down to the Repair shop to order me some new parts!

KaMe

6. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

That snow a couple days ago just made me sad.. There wasn't enough for skiing, but it was enough to remind me of skiing. Sucks when one has to wait more than a half year to participate again in one's favourite sport.

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hahaha i'm gonna go crazy soon...glad i didn't start planting my garden...almost 2 inches of snow now...i wish the weather would make up it's mind...

and i laugh at you otaru*^-^* hehehehe mainly cause now, the annoying snowmobilers will be out. sad thing is, driving around town(which is illegal mind you.). <sigh!>

<don't mind me, i complain really good once i get going and am in the mood...so i guess this is a complain about something thread more than anything.*^-^*>

8. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Bright and sunny for almost a week now here in southern Ontario! If it's any indication of things to come, this year is gonna be a blazing summer! :cool:

9. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

It's 80 to 90 degrees here in Connecticut. Air Conditioning is back on, and even people are back in their pools!