Creative Writing Web comics Rn't us...

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Bloodberry, Jun 11, 2002.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

well, BMS was asking about the little one i was trying with. he got me back into the thinking mode...mainly cause he is an outside influence. and it helped me notice things that i didn't when i made the strips. there fore, i moved the other i made up there...one needs fixing and one(isn't up yet) needs the text put on it...lol i guess go here...EXp Gamers....it even sounds dumb now i would like some thoughts on it if i can...;;;...bms helped with the navigatioon(with his opinions...lol*^-^*)

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I gave a little bit of direction, ne?

Nice to revisit those again, and still a shame it got canned....Had the storyline started up, I'm sure it would have held some public interest...

Ah well...

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

well, i think i'm gonna try again, i've been away from it for a bit, and life's a bit more in order. i just need to start drawing again and those characters...lol tho, i did put 2 of the three i had left to post put up

4. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I'm glad you're starting it up again. It looks really promising. I just have a question. What exactly is going on in #3?
    #5 is cool. Hehe, wang.
    So how often can we expect it to be updated? The more often the better.

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

heh i guess retail experience is needed for #3..that would be laying the customer service bat down on a yelling, rude, and annoying customer(they all are i tell you) tho, you can't really see her she-mullet...lol personally, i like the image of largo...hehehe *^-^*