Comics Webcomics

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Ak1t0, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

something positive
    nice little comic about life, role-playing, and putting on plays to offend. makes boston look interesting lol

2. Angel from hell

Angel from hell New Member

Well as someone already sais that they donrt have either the skill or time to make a web comic of there own... neither do i but that didnt stop me :D

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/el_greengo/comicindex.html

i also read; Megatokyo, Jack, it's walky, Exploitation now (now errant story), Sinfest, krakow, RPG world, Sephen, & Ponju (Dont know why i read the last one)

3. Knives

Knives New Member

I've been following 8-Bit Theater for about a year now and now I'm catching up on RPG World. I was reading another one a while back but I forgot what it was called as well as the link but I think it is in the 8-Bit links somewhere.

4. Tomo-chan

Tomo-chan New Member

The Webcomic I've been keeping up with mostly is Arcana. :D I love it... Here it is

5. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

I started reading web-mangas since two Falls ago, I think.

MegaTokyo.com was the first and still best one so far. I haven't seen anything topping it. A few web-mangas have come close or even surpassing it, art-skills-wise, but not in length or quality of plot yet. I've re-read the entire thing twice already. (And that takes several hours!)

Have any of you ordered the book version/s of MegaTokyo? I was one of the guys who preordered the first volume back in December, but I finally received it... last week! Even though the entire manga is archived on the site, re-reading the first chapter in solid paper form was really nice. I especially liked all the artist's commentary on each page.

Can anyone give me the link for Green Eyes? I saw the first several pages for it last year, but I forgot to bookmark it.

Another web-manga worth checking out is Fistful of Benevolence. There aren't that many pages for it yet, but the art style is nicely shaded, has a good anime feeling to the faces, and seems to have a promising fantasy story around it.